The New Raith Rovers Thread

2 hours ago, Varna Rover said:

we need at least 4 new layers in

Yup.  I wonder if the board are chickening out.  Wonder where in the pecking order the new manager currently sits.  Not eggsactly filling us with confidence.  Its becoming a clucking farce.

8 minutes ago, ganainm85 said:

Young Kobie, good lad. Been doing the GK training for the kids at Strollers last few weeks. All the best of luck to the lad 💪

f**king hell, how tall is that boy? 

5 minutes ago, Heid_The_Baw said:

Yup.  I wonder if the board are chickening out.  Wonder where in the pecking order the new manager currently sits.  Not eggsactly filling us with confidence.  Its becoming a clucking farce.

You just wonder who the yolks on

Boom boom I'll get ma coat

10 minutes ago, Heid_The_Baw said:

Stop, i'm calling fowl on the puns. 

Just now, Langtounlaud said:

He's 6ft 7. My boy,who is 6ft 2, was walking beside him at the final whistle last, looked like a wee boy compared to Koby

Your lad was the Kdy keeper in blue that was on for the first part of second half? Thought he did very well. Looks to be a good team being pulled together. 

the club is supposed to announce our new manager by the end of this week. if they dont then i will suggest all thats been said is pure bull shit and i am aiming at the club.

Edited by Varna Rover

15 minutes ago, Varna Rover said:

the club is supposed to announce our new manager by the end of this week. if they dont then i will suggest all thats been said is pure bull shit

I’d like to say most of the speculation on here is complete bat shite.

Question i asked my son, thought i would throw it to the wider audience.

We were talking about playing the pars and Falkirk i September and gave him the option of defeat against the pars and ending falkirks run or a win against the pars and Falkirk remain unbeaten until after the play us. I was surprised that he chose beating Falkirk to end the run, whereas i would rather the win against our neighbours.

Just now, buchan30 said:

Question i asked my son, thought i would throw it to the wider audience.

We were talking about playing the pars and Falkirk i September and gave him the option of defeat against the pars and ending falkirks run or a win against the pars and Falkirk remain unbeaten until after the play us. I was surprised that he chose beating Falkirk to end the run, whereas i would rather the win against our neighbours.

Win both. 

Just now, Wardy said:

Win both. 

Aye, 4 x wins over Dunfermline and Falkirk as well as the league title. At a push I'll allow one of them a win against us in the diddy cup but that's it. 

2 minutes ago, buchan30 said:

That was his original an answer. But i am being harsh here and saying, not an option. One or the other.

Falkirk will get beat before we play them anyway. 🤣

5 minutes ago, buchan30 said:

That was his original an answer. But i am being harsh here and saying, not an option. One or the other.

Falkirk for me. The Pars will have Murray in charge of them by then and they're bound to beat us!