The New Raith Rovers Thread

38 minutes ago, Brashy's Boots said:

What were you hoping for? A solution to war in the middle east?

dont be silly. most interviews see the player make statements such as i will score or i will stop them scoring but not this lad. he came across as a really decent chap whos willing to learn scottish football

anyway i suggest all we need now is a real No.9 who can score goals and we will have a top nothchg squad and team barring injuries

Edited by Varna Rover

2 hours ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

I actually watched his Mastermind performance at the time and it was incredible. 

You actually got the impression he'd never seen any of the films, it was like he meant to write "Batman" in his form and just messed it up. 

His general knowledge was okayish to be fair 

1 hour ago, CrossgatesCynic said:

Dabo, on the face of it, seems a really promising signing. Short term, aye, but we’ll see how the pieces fall come January.

Re names being wrong, it rips my knitting when Josh Mullin becomes Josh Mullen. Presumably because folk just convince themselves that’s what it should be? Seemed to be worse last season when Ross Millen was still at the club.

Millen is on the TV right now. Playing for a rancid Morecambe side. 

1 hour ago, Varna Rover said:

dont be silly. most interviews see the player make statements such as i will score or i will stop them scoring but not this lad. 

Any player with a smidgen of common sense won't come out with stuff like that. 

Just setting themselves up for ridicule if they don't deliver.