The New Raith Rovers Thread

It seems he gave his medal to McGurn as well. Top gesture.

Yeah great gesture, I was talking to The Witch at half time, he was saying he had played in all the other the other rounds too, I said that not to worry as Robinson had already beaten rangers in this comp & had a winners medal too so would give him his :D

He also should be back training in May :D

Just had a look on SEVCOMEDIA amazing that they seem to think Kevin Clancy was biased against them :lol: Fucking love the Old Firm get 90% of decisions from the referee and wider SFA and win almost every trophy for the last 100+ years but both still think there is some grand conspiracy against them :1eye. Hope they improve or go bust again don't fancy SEVCO hanging around this division more than a season

Edited by San Starko Rover

Just had a look on SEVCOMEDIA amazing that they seem to think Kevin Clancy was biased against them :lol: Fucking love the Old Firm get 90% of decisions from the referee and wider SFA and win almost every trophy for the last 100+ years but both still think there is some grand conspiracy against them :1eye. Hope they improve or go bust again don't fancy SEVCO hanging around this division more than a season

Only ten minutes in and I thought 'hello the lodge has been tyled' they must be as paranoid as their sister.

Even allowing for their reputation for leaving early I was genuinely astonished to see hundreds of them up and leave the minute Baird's shot hit the net.

Hilarious stuff.

It was incredible. Still four or five minutes to go with injury time and they threw in the towel. Says it all about their supposedly 'loyal' supporters.

It was incredible. Still four or five minutes to go with injury time and they threw in the towel. Says it all about their supposedly 'loyal' supporters.

I thought it was hilarious that on Rangers Media they had a topic "Thank god we've got the best fans in the world" or something along those lines. Not sure whether that was the ones arrested before the game, the ones who boo'd during extra time, the ones who left early or the ones throwing their scarves on the pitch at the end...

Yeah great gesture, I was talking to The Witch at half time, he was saying he had played in all the other the other rounds too, I said that not to worry as Robinson had already beaten rangers in this comp & had a winners medal too so would give him his :D

He also should be back training in May :D

I would imagine the club would buy extra medals anyway. We were allowed to buy medals last season for all the players who took part in an earlier round but not the final.

Delighted for Grant Murray and Paul Smith. Hopefully this gets folk off their backs. I wouldn't swap Sunday for a top four finish. The memories of the winning goal and celebrations will live on for years.

The feelgood factor could come to an abrupt halt unless we get some positive results in the league. I will get off their backs when we're safe from relegation. A diddy cup triumph won't change that.

Delighted for Grant Murray and Paul Smith. Hopefully this gets folk off their backs. I wouldn't swap Sunday for a top four finish. The memories of the winning goal and celebrations will live on for years.

They still need a good finish to the league season. If we finish poorly and get dragged back into relegation play off contention Murray will still have plenty of questions to answer.

The great Shaughan McGuigan wrote this reflective piece on Sunday's match for Tell Him He's Pelé. He looks at its context and what the outcome means for both teams.

Well worth your time.

CLICK

Somewhat longer than Shaughan's match reports on the OS but not short on catching the emotion of the day.

Robinson's interview is v good indeed. I've cursed him a few times but he was outstanding on Sunday and I hope with a settled defence we see what the QOS boys were raving about.

In other news, here's hoping Dougie's shoulder injury isn't too bad or he'll be off his work...

post-11289-13971241158089_thumb.jpg

Robinson's interview is v good indeed. I've cursed him a few times but he was outstanding on Sunday and I hope with a settled defence we see what the QOS boys were raving about.

In other news, here's hoping Dougie's shoulder injury isn't too bad or he'll be off his work...

So there's where he's hidden Jon Daly...

Edited by Wardy