Who's Going To Uni?

Oh really? Do explain then.

I imagine its because Harvard probably has a lot more doors, whereas Clown College has fewer doors and each one has a novelty trap such as a bucket of water or a man waiting with a custard pie, making it harder to get into.

I imagine its because Harvard probably has a lot more doors, whereas Clown College has fewer doors and each one has a novelty trap such as a bucket of water or a man waiting with a custard pie, making it harder to get into.

Strathclyde has automatic doors at the entrances to a lot of the buildings. I blame a lack of commitment by management. :(

:facepalm:

Glasgow offered me an unconditional. Which is partly why I very much doubt it is up there with Harvard on its entry requirements.

I did actually mean real life clown college is harder to get into than Harvard, not Glasgow Uni.

I've finally made a breakthrough with MyCampus and managed to get Semester 1 sorted anyway. Semester 2 will have to wait for now. I have a great day to return with next Monday, lectures from 9-10 and that's all. 8) Until the following Monday when tutorials start back.

When Tutorials and Labs start back up again, my timetable doesn't look all that bad. Unlike last year I've got breaks each day which should allow me to do some work but more likely sit in the Union. I'm quite looking forward to it.

Strathclyde has automatic doors at the entrances to a lot of the buildings. I blame a lack of commitment by management. :(

:blink:

Thomas Graham - no

James Weir - no

Royal College - no

McCance - no

John Anderson - no (well the wee side doors now are)

Livingston Tower - no

Colville - no

SIPBS (old one, now replaced with new glass building) - no

Of the buildings I've ever had lectures in, only the Graham Hills has had automatic doors to the majority of entrances!

Edited by SaltyTON

This thread has taken a very weird turn, but yeah I was very surprised to hear there was no tutorials. Lecture only teaching? unsure.gif

But anyway my timetable not too bad.

Monday 11:00-3:00

Tuesday Off

Wednesday 10:00-12:00

Thursday 3:00-5:00

Friday 10:00-12:00

Mondays a bit of a bitch, and I could do without financial management first thing of the week.

I drop down two hours next semester though, and get Wednesdays off instead of Tuesdays.

Edited by Supras

:blink:

Thomas Graham - no

James Weir - no

Royal College - no

McCance - no

John Anderson - no (well the wee side doors now are)

Livingston Tower - no

Colville - no

SIPBS (old one, now replaced with new glass building) - no

Of the buildings I've ever had lectures in, only the Graham Hills has had automatic doors to the majority of entrances!

You forgot to say, because there aren't many automatic doors in Strathcylde, they don't exist.