Who's Going To Uni?

A couple of my mates in real life sound like they've been taught by you as well.

I know that a few on here have been in my lab classes, but if any have survived my tutorials, they're keeping a discreet silence! :lol:

Edited to add, at the risk of sounding all Jimmy Savile, hope I got good reviews! :P

Edited by xbl

A tutor of mine who shall remain nameless spontaneously went off on a tangent from law-related issues to idolising Nigella Lawson.

In fairness, Nigella Lawson is different gravy.

At the moment I am quite lethargic towards my university work, got a couple of big essays due in on the 10th December and I just cannot be arsed at all.

Don`t think I'll be staying on for honours at this rate.

I must not make Jimmy Savile jokes while teaching my tutorial class.

:ph34r:

Right, so to complete this Java Programme you need to insert the following code at the beginning of the programme. And Jimmy Saville had sex with dead people and kids. Moving back to the programming I want it completed and tested by next week

Yeah, I can see where you are going wrong.

For the first time ever I saw some guy on P&B today, not default skin so must have been a member. Creepy.

Edited by Supras

Good course with a great department and the small size of it means after a few years you end up on quite good terms with your lecturers etc. Downside though is that for your first year at least, at least 2/3 of your class will be visiting American students, which can get a little grating.

Thanks for that. americans don't really bother me. I lived in Michigan for a bit so kind of used to their ways it's the hoorays I can't stand but little chance of any of that lot doing this type of course. Hopefully no saville jokes at tutorials either biggrin.gif Edited by Heidthebaw

I'm wanting to do Law at Strathy, can anybody on here give me some advice as to whether or not its decent?

Half the people i know who did Law at Strathy dropped out because it was shit. But then again, Law is probably pretty shit.

Guest honestrae95

Why Strathy? I can tell you about law at Edinburgh!

I want to stay in Glasgow but Glasgow Uni itself seems a wee bit pretentious. I'm not overly bother where i go tbh, but Strathy just seems my kind of place! Ive applied to Strathy, Glasgow, Dundee, Aberdeen and Stirling, in order of preference.

I want to stay in Glasgow but Glasgow Uni itself seems a wee bit pretentious. I'm not overly bother where i go tbh, but Strathy just seems my kind of place! Ive applied to Strathy, Glasgow, Dundee, Aberdeen and Stirling, in order of preference.

Glasgow law is good. Strathy's not rated very highly for the LLB these days, though they used to do quite well.

There's arseholes at both Glasgow and Strathclyde. They're unavoidable.

I'd decide in what area of Glasgow you'd rather live (unless you don't mind about travelling extra distance) and factor in that Glasgow is rated higher than Strathclyde for Law.

Glasgow clearly has a much higher proportion of arseholes than Strathclyde. It's what comes with institutions that are capable of attracting snobbery.

Glasgow snobs have something to be snobby about. Strathclyde Techers, on the other hand...

Edited by Ad Lib