Is Sex Overrated?

I have a new hero, i hope you didnt use your own phone for that.

I did. It's a contract phone in my dad's name and he went mental at me when he found out. A couple of years before that I was also once egged on (by a group of equally drunken friends) to send in a picture of my penis. I did and the preseneter said I had a 'mighty fine head' and I strutted around feeling on top of the world for about 3 days afterwards. Unsurprisingly, I was a virgin at the time.

I did. It's a contract phone in my dad's name and he went mental at me when he found out. A couple of years before that I was also once egged on (by a group of equally drunken friends) to send in a picture of my penis. I did and the preseneter said I had a 'mighty fine head' and I strutted around feeling on top of the world for about 3 days afterwards. Unsurprisingly, I was a virgin at the time.

Surprisingly you are no longer. B)

Bet you didn't struggle to pop your cork in under 15 minutes then. :rolleyes:

I'm taking a bit of a hammering here, so I will look to boost my street cred by revealing I lost my virginity with a 23 year old Danish girl when I was 17 (almost 18 in truth).

15 mins is generous though :ph34r:

I'm taking a bit of a hammering here, so I will look to boost my street cred by revealing I lost my virginity with a 23 year old Danish girl when I was 17 (almost 18 in truth).

15 mins is generous though :ph34r:

Even with foreplay your timeframe is generous in the extreme.

Edited by ayrmad

with stories like that you actually wonder why your getting a pounding?

Here, Babestation was alright. Did the job when the right burds were on (namely a rather buxom burd called Dani O'Neill).

I was once texted in, it took ages for it to appear on-screen though.

What did you text in? I would reveal what me and my mates texted in once but it would take rather a lot of explaining.

Apparently its on during the day as well :lol:

Yup, there are millions of those channels!

Womans peak 39.

I was once seeing a female quite a bit older than me. She was in her late 30s and I can vouch for the above piece of information as she was an unbelievable shag.

Like a few that have already posted on here, I'm in the middle of a fallow period and yes, saying that sex is overrated....well a libido is wasted on anyone who thinks that.

:lol::lol::lol:

Did he use a Section B related pseudonym, or mention them in his text?

What was the give away it was a Section B member?

His name started with "SecB" and his message said he was from Airdrie.

You stay in and watch Rabbit Text and Date?

No, not recently, although when you have a small baby and you're up in the early hours, you'll watch anything.