Is Sex Overrated?

What age do you stop having sex with your wife? I mean, does there ever come a point where you just aren't interested and can potentially go months/years without getting your hole/waxing the dolphin?

Two years ago.

Read a survey recently that said the Swiss were the most satisfied in the world with their sex lives. I can only assume that this is because they have the absolute lowest standards in the world in what can be described as a satisfying sex life.

Read a survey recently that said the Swiss were the most satisfied in the world with their sex lives. I can only assume that this is because they have the absolute lowest standards in the world in what can be described as a satisfying sex life.

Even the worst shag seems cracking when you're rolling around in Nazi gold and smearing melted Toblerone on each other.

(I'm assuming this is why you moved there, yes?)

Read a survey recently that said the Swiss were the most satisfied in the world with their sex lives.

Attempting to link this to the thread title, the British probably hype sex far more than those on the continent who generally have a much more laid back and open approach to it all. This is partly why we have high levels of school pregnancy from teenagers who get the impression or expect that it's the best thing since sliced bread. Right? :unsure:

Even the worst shag seems cracking when you're rolling around in Nazi gold and smearing melted Toblerone on each other.

(I'm assuming this is why you moved there, yes?)

I prefer Läderach to Toblerone, but essentially yes.

Attempting to link this to the thread title, the British probably hype sex far more than those on the continent who generally have a much more laid back and open approach to it all. This is partly why we have high levels of school pregnancy from teenagers who get the impression or expect that it's the best thing since sliced bread. Right? :unsure:

Switzerland is a strange place. Attitudes towards sex are fairly conservative for the most part. I know of young couples who view sex as an entirely functional thing, to the extent that they plan in advance exactly which 4 nights per month they will use for that purpose. That being said, the attitude towards things like one night stands and sexual promiscuity are incredibly mature when compared to the UK, which I think is why they are far more careful when it comes to those things happening.

Switzerland is a strange place. Attitudes towards sex are fairly conservative for the most part. I know of young couples who view sex as an entirely functional thing, to the extent that they plan in advance exactly which 4 nights per month they will use for that purpose. That being said, the attitude towards things like one night stands and sexual promiscuity are incredibly mature when compared to the UK, which I think is why they are far more careful when it comes to those things happening.

Per decade, Shirley?

The Swiss aren't as promiscuous as folk in the UK, or they're more accepting of infidelity?

Just curious. You do hear that shagging around is considered an inevitable part of married life in France, for example, but you never know how much truth there is in that stuff.

The Swiss aren't as promiscuous as folk in the UK, or they're more accepting of infidelity?

Just curious. You do hear that shagging around is considered an inevitable part of married life in France, for example, but you never know how much truth there is in that stuff.

Both, from what I can work out. They are definitely much less promiscuous and seem to look at infidelity on a far more logical level, from what I can work out. I don't really want to test that viewpoint any time soon.