Is Sex Overrated?

Good Lord, Granny :o

Please, what activities do you prefer to pursue over having the pleasure centres of your brain lit up by a creature/creatures designed by nature to excite you in ways incomparable to anything else in the human experience?

It's intravenous drugs, isn't it? :(

I kind of lose the urge a by when drunk nowadays. It's got to the point with me and the gf when we have to arrange when we get down to it and quite often she can't be bothered as she's too tired etc. Another 40 years of that to look forward to unless I have an affair.

Pie and Bovril has changed.

I'm not 100% sure if its for the better or worse.

Innocent times, if this thread was started now it would start with a Throbber 'story ', followed by 8mile being disgusting, 1888Likkktie, saying something stupid, Grimbo with a tedious ramble and a lot of puns.

Innocent times, if this thread was started now it would start with a Throbber 'story ', followed by 8mile being disgusting, 1888Likkktie, saying something stupid, Grimbo with a tedious ramble and a lot of puns.

Happy days.

Grimbo