Is Sex Overrated?

I kind of lose the urge a by when drunk nowadays. It's got to the point with me and the gf when we have to arrange when we get down to it and quite often she can't be bothered as she's too tired etc. Another 40 years of that to look forward to unless I have an affair.

Ffs you have a sock! No need to have an affair. You disappoint me!

Having reached a certain age, and having had a monogamous(ish) relationship for 30 plus years, the magic of sex has worn off. Not only that but looking back I wonder if it was as good as I remember it.

Is it just me or is this a common experience?

Given the age of many (most?) posters they may not understand or appreciate it - of course maybe they dread the day it happens to them.

The big questions are:

1. Has Granny Danger had his hole since 2009?

2. Is sex with Granny Danger overrated?

I still prefer sex to watching live football games on the telly. In fact I prefer it to going to the football.

For me, football is the thing I need to get shot of. It's a shite game watched by life's losers, so it suits me, but still.

The big questions are:

1. Has Granny Danger had his hole since 2009?

2. Is sex with Granny Danger overrated?

We'd need a study group - are you offering?

Also, how many people are assuming a tussle with Granny Danger would be agreeable anyway? I it's possible that he's gone off the sexing because he spends a lot of time attending to his partner/partners' needs, and it's just too much effort since the sciatica kicked in. A great loss to the field of the dark erotic arts.

We'd need a study group - are you offering?

Also, how many people are assuming a tussle with Granny Danger would be agreeable anyway? I it's possible that he's gone off the sexing because he spends a lot of time attending to his partner/partners' needs, and it's just too much effort since the sciatica kicked in. A great loss to the field of the dark erotic arts.

Granny Danger would be the best person to host it. He could explain the benefits of enforced celibacy for auld c***s.

We still need to establish how coveted sexy fun time with GD really is.

Have any P&Bers fantasised about a Brokeback Mountain-style weekend with Dundee's lovable old curmudgeon?

(Ladies, substitute Nine and a Half Weeks for Brokeback, unless you want to roleplay)

What age do you stop having sex with your wife? I mean, does there ever come a point where you just aren't interested and can potentially go months/years without getting your hole/waxing the dolphin?

There are folk who are happy never getting laid, even when they get married, and others who need it every day. You can't put a fixed point on the calendar and say, "this is the day when I can finally stop servicing that horrible b*****d/bitch, God willing". I've no doubt there are folk older than GD who love a go on Mr Toad's Wild Ride every day (no proof necessary, please).

Not what you were wanting to read, Adam, I know. You/Mrs M can always blame a drop in hormone levels, if that's any help.