Is Sex Overrated?

Excellent. Tell your Mrs I'll phone to confirm my booking this afternoon.

I read a report last year that stated prostitutes in Switzerland earn on average around £60k a year. It'll be an expensive two minutes, and from experience you won't get your money worth.

I know of young couples who view sex as an entirely functional thing, to the extent that they plan in advance exactly which 4 nights per month they will use for that purpose. .

Reminds me of that recent story where a serial sex offender has been let out on the condition that he provides police with the date, location and other half's identity a week or so in advance if he fancies any sexual antics. Therefore, I can only presume that Switzerland is a nation full of sex offenders released on licence, explaining:

I read a report last year that stated prostitutes in Switzerland earn on average around £60k a year.

Danger money.

Reminds me of that recent story where a serial sex offender has been let out on the condition that he provides police with the date, location and other half's identity a week or so in advance if he fancies any sexual antics. Therefore, I can only presume that Switzerland is a nation full of sex offenders released on licence, explaining:

Danger money.

I don't think sex crimes exist in Switzerland. They would be much too close to passionate for them to put up with it.

Both, from what I can work out. They are definitely much less promiscuous and seem to look at infidelity on a far more logical level, from what I can work out. I don't really want to test that viewpoint any time soon.

No worries man, I wasn't really asking.

Let me know if you change your mind, though.

Reminds me of that recent story where a serial sex offender has been let out on the condition that he provides police with the date, location and other half's identity a week or so in advance if he fancies any sexual antics.

Was I the only one thinking that the judge thought that guy was hawt, and wanted time to issue an order to get the place fitted out with cameras?

What age do you stop having sex with your wife? I mean, does there ever come a point where you just aren't interested and can potentially go months/years without getting your hole/waxing the dolphin?

She doesn't even both using that excuse anymore.

You need to get her knocked up again going by her posts earlier in the thread.

You need to get her knocked up again going by her posts earlier in the thread.

I work nights!

Anyway, I don't think he was talking about us. He's probably trying to get you all wondering if your parents are still active.

And now you are. You're welcome. :D

I can't believe this thread has only got to 9 pages.

It's Pie & Bovril. You need experience to answer the question in the thread title.

I suppose any advice should come from a VL-free site, so Mumsnet by definition would be a good shout.

• 4 years later...