Nom Nom Nom

What do you lads eat for lunch at work? I'm trying to not eat as much bread etc. I don't really have access to a microwave. Any suggestions?

If you don't already have one, get yourself a juicer and make your own fruit juice and take it in to work. Healthy as feck and certain fruit/veg can be appetite suppressants so you won't feel like eating so much at lunch. Whatever you're putting in your juice I would suggest 2 or 3 handfuls of spinach. It's mega healthy but it doesn't really have a strong taste so it works with either really sweet stuff or more tangy stuff like tomatoes.

Chicken fajitas for dinner

superb

Oh nom nom nom.....

I had a Pizza Express lighter pizza and put it in the oven with the polystyrene base still on the bottom and proceeded to cook them both which gave the pizza a slightly different taste :angry:

Edited by monkeyblair

What do you lads eat for lunch at work? I'm trying to not eat as much bread etc. I don't really have access to a microwave. Any suggestions?

I go to buy something, macaroni, burgers, pizza, paninis... whatever I fancy that day. Usually try to stay under a fiver, but it's not always possible!

Today was free macaroni and chips cos I had bought five meal deals before so got a 6th free. :D