Nom Nom Nom

2aea70b8f800eec912e74d5244624530.jpg
Right, have at it cuntos. Effectively just shepherds pie but with sweet potato mash on the mince. Topped with cheese and chilli flakes. Tastes a lot better than I was expecting for just chucking shit together.

Do none of you give two fucks about presentation?

5 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

A new favourite snack of mine

Scrambled egg, cheddar cheese, tomato sauce on a roll

Scrambled egg and a couple of rashers of streaky bacon on a roll is magnificent.

Neither red sauce nor baked beans should go anywhere near eggs, though.

Scrambled egg and a couple of rashers of streaky bacon on a roll is magnificent.

Don't think I've ever seen anyone have scrambled on a roll, very good. Only done it because I couldn't be arsed with toast. Will have again.

Few more rolls in the cupboard, away to start chucking random shite on them and see what happens. Everything's good on a roll.

If anyone is putting egg on a roll, it's to be fried (not fucking scrambled). Yolk left a bit runny(not fucking dry), possibly some ketchup (not fucking red sauce) added to taste.

Bought a microwave egg poacher, just for speedy breakfasts. Nightmare. If you don't time it to the second it's either a watery mess or a rock hard yolk. First world problems thread for this pish, I know.

3a37c6f762f46484958224408ab81854.jpg

Made chilli earlier in for tea. Wee bit leftover in the pot for tea before work.

Spring onion, red onion, collection of peppers, garlic, cumin, coriander, Soy sauce, birds-eye chilli, jalapeños, kidney beans; and my wee touch, a Knor Peppercorn stock paste, which I find brings it all together with a nice zing.

3a37c6f762f46484958224408ab81854.jpg

Made chilli earlier in for tea. Wee bit leftover in the pot for tea before work.

Spring onion, red onion, collection of peppers, garlic, cumin, coriander, Soy sauce, birds-eye chilli, jalapeños, kidney beans; and my wee touch, a Knor Peppercorn stock paste, which I find brings it all together with a nice zing.

That's some fuckin portion.

13 hours ago, The_Kincardine said: