Nom Nom Nom

On 4/29/2017 at 00:13, The_Kincardine said:

You'd have to be careful to gently crush Basmati rice (rather than turn it in to a paste) and ensure you used smoked haddock AND had a good blend of spices.  I'd also use rice flour as the coating rather than breadcrumbs.

Otherwise?  I'd say that would be genius.  Masterchef levels of competency and I'd certainly buy it.

I think you just invented a new dish, bud.

Thanks for the idea, turned out better than expected. The Scotch Kedageregg

4rdFoLb_8wrjhufDNa3ZiHgNp3C2jDEqSghNcrUlDNuwq12zfFHNEl0kSe7n3XDGf9rOoYiLbxjOpU8jWyzBmzPZz80XjHq3KTS1cO76yYW-kGgrvtqOajzPu_I6LIiqKx42cJQ8RUxBvrhenmSwCY9Mi0DyDGZ7MLaw_XbCQGD45PGdTApSfbkK2mbpuAYnc5s_N0tTj-V05ikK6M-VV_hmUEZ5SvOFyEIM0buVlbQGrPF6Pi_3_RGzc3Rrc6JnPTtpkFJHBhsKVlf6-k6aIkAciVmY6di_6003390EudiySBCXVKx1ZIKLLViFS44wxu1ibCu55RAYZKiEHxhETbcbfQ8faEncyI9G9skyKH4DrUZaXcFNzRHQrRYG3e9lDWxvL9JZ0Ss9F_L--UVkDrQlIYQK2Tv_Jtt_pBBHV-KQhg-sq0HPS1lbpdzL4hEuYPJjOSOcQNnHy8rZQQT8Lh1j33QglJKelOxq_u3h_dnUIcbDT7NlxqNwigz1sQXnQv1O9dOxa2nIY2MqZmlKt7mqvzkZPOMyaTuB2Js_8waxleqxXFCX6T0c5pXZ3kdu3_bbwlDHYv7XnC6fHVMOe73XKyLPYE6V63T8UkDHBzUibZriCuPk=w1722-h968-no

1 hour ago, Rugster said:

If you are really eating that you should be murdered immediately 

And his blood should be used to top a Bourbon biscuit on white bread for the wake.

48 minutes ago, MONKMAN said:

Got a peri peri seasoned roast chicken in the oven, doing with veg and potato dauphinois with a red pepper sauce.

Dauphinois or dauphinoise? Is there a difference? I don't know.

On 2017-5-5 at 19:40, Rugster said:

If you are really eating that you should be murdered immediately 

Agreed, in San Francisco it should be served with a slice of processed cheese on top and sprinkled with hundreds and thousands. 

Edited by welshbairn