Nom Nom Nom

I recently tried a new dinner recipe and it was a hit! I made lemon garlic roasted chicken with roasted vegetables. It was the perfect balance of flavors and so easy to make. I paired it with a side of quinoa, which added a nice touch of texture. After dinner, I indulged in some wall pilates https://betterme.world/articles/wall-pilates/ to stay active and work off the delicious meal. It was a great way to end the day feeling satisfied and energized. Can't wait to try more dinner recipes and incorporate wall pilates into my routine!

Edited by marsy

On 29/06/2023 at 10:37, marsy said:

I recently tried a new dinner recipe and it was a hit! I made lemon garlic roasted chicken with roasted vegetables. It was the perfect balance of flavors and so easy to make. I paired it with a side of quinoa, which added a nice touch of texture. After dinner, I indulged in some wall pilates https://betterme.world/articles/wall-pilates/ to stay active and work off the delicious meal. It was a great way to end the day feeling satisfied and energized. Can't wait to try more dinner recipes and incorporate wall pilates into my routine!

You and I are so alike.

7 minutes ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

Is that gunk that builds up on your perineum?

Don't know if I'd want Peri Peri anywhere near my genitals.

On 25/06/2023 at 04:38, Swordfishtrombone said:

Went to a great wee place called Friend Of Mines in Bridge Of Allan. Food was very tasty, the corn ribs with salsa macha the highlight,  cocktails were good too. Great value as well it would be twice the price if it was in Edinburgh. 

Second this, great for veggie/vegan stuff but carnivores catered for too.

12 hours ago, Derry Alli said:

Agreed. Their chilli jam which comes in the skopshy bottles is seriously gid though!

Sriracha or Franks Red Hot through a mayo is the way.