Snow!

xbl

Nah, I was getting off at the roundabout anyway. :D

It was the ones making no move to get off the bus at that time, or the ones waiting to get on at that stop that I felt bad for.

I'm just praying the snow is finished, the streets around here are grim.

Seil Drive is terrible, I nearly hit a van head on as the brake pedal on my car would be as well not being there for all the good it's currently doing.

-11 last night,but i have spotted salt on the roads.Well done Edinburgh City Council. I wonder if they will reply to my e mail from yesterday? I doubt it.

I'd have thought there would be a whole department of Edinburgh City Council set up to deal with you. :P

I'd have thought there would be a whole department of Edinburgh City Council set up to deal with you. :P

There may well be,but i think they are on their hols. The last e mail i sent them about the state of the roads etc took 3/4 months to elicit a reply from them,so i am expecting to Daffodils and lambs in the fields before they get around to replying to my latest piece. Still i love them really,they give me a purpose in life.

There may well be,but i think they are on their hols. The last e mail i sent them about the state of the roads etc took 3/4 months to elicit a reply from them,so i am expecting to Daffodils and lambs in the fields before they get around to replying to my latest piece. Still i love them really,they give me a purpose in life.

I doubt you are the only person emailing them about the weather / road conditions just now.

-11 last night,but i have spotted salt on the roads.Well done Edinburgh City Council. I wonder if they will reply to my e mail from yesterday? I doubt it.

Lucky you.

Rumour has it that South Ayrshire has enough grit for two days. Main roads only.

I doubt you are the only person emailing them about the weather / road conditions just now.

I guess not,i got one of those automaticly generatd replies,but i will bide my time.

Lucky you.

Rumour has it that South Ayrshire has enough grit for two days. Main roads only.

Heard a guy on from East Ayrshire,he was saying they had already put a quarter of the total down on the roads that they used last year.

I used to like the snow until it meant that I have to stay at work until 5 rather than 2 so some people that live further away can get home <_< Its not even snowing ffs which pisses me off even more

It's called helping your fellow man, stop thinking of yourself and you'll feel a lot better about yourself.