Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

The amount of people that used to come into McDonald's, order a large meal, with nuggets and ice cream then ask for a Diet Coke was unreal :lol:

Maybe they prefer the taste?

The sugary drinks taste like a dessert; I'll drink one now and then, but not for refreshment.

The diet drink amusement is pretty weird when you think about it - "ha, look at fatty, not taking in as many calories as they could be!" :huh:

How the f**k can you accidentally eat your dinner in the bath?

I was in the bath, but the wife didn't realise and made dinner. Think she was a bit pissed that I didn't come down for it, so she brought it into the bathroom and handed it to me. I didn't want it to go cold, so...*shrug*

Slightly better than eating it on the toilet, I suppose, but still the tinkiest thing I can remember doing.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-35218100

This would be a worrying story if Kyrgyzstan was a real place. Is it closes to ISIS?

Anyway I think this guy will be eating it for a long time... staple food in the local prison.

If that's the guy who I think it is his missus is....let's just say she absolutely loves the boaby.

I don't drink that much fizzy juice other than Lucozade, but of I drink coke it'll always be the diet variety since it taste better. Same goes for Pepsi.

Edited by Widge

Are folk still circulating those hilarious Aspartame scare emails? Every time one of those did the rounds, there'd be an attempt to remove the diet drinks from the can machines at one place I worked. Was tremendously entertaining to hear folk arguing about how the non-believers needed to be protected for their own good, usually as the ranters came back in from a sly ciggie.

Bizarrely, none of them ever complained about the use of dihydrogen monoxide in drinks, which is far worse. Too much of that shit will literally kill you :wacko:

For Christ sake Derek, you've been down there one day.

MER-MAN! MER-MAN!

But I do have a hooring rattling cough and sound like a rusty Darth Vader when I breathe and I've also sneezed a remarkably clear and blood free volume of liquid that must be equivalent to a small burn.

Meant to be going back to work tomorrow. Doesn't seem likely at the moment

Seeing an awful lot of people complaining on "Glasgow effect" on Twitter and not entirely sure what the fuss is about.

I gather that some lassie's being paid to stay in Glasgow for a year and see if she avoids turning into a raging bigot. Not sure what happens if she's turned - regime change? :unsure:

I'm thinking of coming out of retirement but at nigh on 28 years old, is it really worth it?

Do it.

I wasted a few years after uni playing no football at all. You'll regret not playing more in a few years.

Fucking Dogs, just drove to the in-laws 2km with the son & wife on the back, dog went for us on the way. Niped by boy.

Drove back after dropping them off, not so fucking big now.

Dead in the river.

Seeing an awful lot of people complaining on "Glasgow effect" on Twitter and not entirely sure what the fuss is about.