Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Just judging by what most folk from Fife I have met have been like. Plus the fact you speak In riddles and puns all the time I just assume you are quite odd.

As for myself I'm just back from a fun day out watching rugby and drinking and dinner.

I would like to meet Zen Archer one day.

Of all the folk on P&B I'd say he's probably the only one who is kind of like a hero to me. An icon.

Edit: They say you should never meet your heroes as you always end up disappointed.

He has a shit taste in jumpers.

How do folk meet other folk of P&B other than arranged meetings anyway? Casually see them browsing on their phone? Overhear them talking about it? Just ask randomers til one finally says yes?

It's all a mystery to me.

How do folk meet other folk of P&B other than arranged meetings anyway? Casually see them browsing on their phone? Overhear them talking about it? Just ask randomers til one finally says yes?

It's all a mystery to me.

I swear I was supposed to meet Miley at our Falkirk game last September, only I ended up wearing a costume and humiliating myself with my lack of ball control. Which is probably what would've happened if we'd met TBH.

Anyway, the best way to meet is to become an admin and obtain the necessary info to show up at the door of whoever you like. They'll be thrilled to see you, and will have Moray Cup and butteries at the ready.
Not that I have anyone in mind for after my inevitable promotion 8)

When I met VikingTon it's because Dunning (who I already knew in real life) said "Do you know VikingTon?" and introduced him as such

Also turns out I'm good at drawing my mates on MSPaint

And what was he like? Be honest.