Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

My favourite Super Furry Animals album is Radiator. I remember they were kind of lumped in with Britpop, maybe with a Welsh psychedelic twist, but Radiator really showed their depth, their humour and their variety.

Favourite track - Demons or Down A Different River

I'm listening to The Super Furry Animals now, philpy.

Oh, philpy :(

Something for the weekend then.

Slightly disappointed that this didn't lead to an afternoon of KB correcting philpy every time he attempted a song-related joke.

I'm really f*cking bored if you couldn't tell. And listening to the 4 Tops.

My favourite Super Furry Animals album is Radiator. I remember they were kind of lumped in with Britpop, maybe with a Welsh psychedelic twist, but Radiator really showed their depth, their humour and their variety.

Favourite track - Demons or Down A Different River

Hermann Loves Pauline Lyrics are pretty special.

Slightly disappointed that this didn't lead to an afternoon of KB correcting philpy every time he attempted a song-related joke.

I'm really f*cking bored if you couldn't tell. And listening to the 4 Tops.

I did consider it, but couldn't be arsed at the time.

I'm game if philpy is. :P

NBC Sports commentator referring to the Japanese during a Rugby Sevens game. "They aren't all named 'Toshiba', that's just the sponsor's name on their jerseys."

At least he didn't refer to them as 'slant-eyes' so there's that.

Edited by Shotgun

Visiting my folks and I am wide awake cause of someone snoring. Not my mum or dad, not my wife either. Nope it's my 1 year old snoring like a freight train.

Yesterday, I got an email inviting me to an interview for a job which could add £10k on to my yearly wage. I'm nervous but incredibly excited at the prospect of that.

Would this new role involve relocation to Cypress Creek?

Yesterday, I got an email inviting me to an interview for a job which could add £10k on to my yearly wage. I'm nervous but incredibly excited at the prospect of that.

£10k a year is less than the minimum wage.

Does that include expenses?

It'll sound much less attractive if you have to buy the lingerie out of your own pocket.

£10k a year is less than the minimum wage.

I never understood the terrible venom you induced on here before, as I've always seen you as fairly affable.

Turns out, you deliberately misinterpret posts to suit your agenda, and are in fact a c**t of the lowest order.

The point made was an increase in wage, even if the poster was on 50k a year, that's a 20% increase in one fell swoop. Don't be a parade cloud.