Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

The rule is in place because if you don't behave and at least look like you'll try and contribute to society upon early release, you'll serve the lot.

That's the difficult part. How does PnB expect paedophiles to contribute to society on their release?

:lol:

On a serious note, the ending was a right shock. Poor fella.

Aye, I started watching 'cause of Deeboy's post, and the end was a bit of a punch in the gut. That must have been horrible for the folk who knew him.

Just clearing out some stuff from my one drive and realised how little fucks I was giving at my old job :lol:

Found a PowerPoint presentation I had to do with some new starts which was fucking terrible

E.g.

post-21687-14588697010446_thumb.jpg

post-21687-14588697093308_thumb.jpg

Dat app :lol:

Edited by itzdrk

That Culloden location map on Reporting Scotland! :lol:

Usual BBC location map style dropped in favour of a Google Maps screenshot. Someone has clearly searched for Culloden and left the red marker there rather than point out any road accident location. Cropped to leave out the Google logo.

Straight out of a modern day Stoneybridge promotional video, almost.

All roads lead to Rome. Except the B1028A high road. That leads... to Stoneybridge!

Edited by Hedgecutter

Just clearing out some stuff from my one drive and realised how little fucks I was giving at my old job :lol:

Found a PowerPoint presentation I had to do with some new starts which was fucking terrible

E.g.

ImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1458869699.936011.jpg

ImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1458869708.915630.jpg

Sensational :lol:

I fell asleep on the couch. What happened at the end?

The boy who had Aspergers (the tall boy who was with his mum a lot and met a lassie in the cafe) had a seizure in his sleep a few months down the line and passed away.

E.g.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1458869699.936011.jpg

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1458869708.915630.jpg

*Noted for when i'm next asked to help with training*