Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

The woman who got stuck in the high chair in Dundee McDonalds the other day tried to friend me on Facebook. I like heavily tattooed women and whilst not being the most attractive, she was a definite 'eh'. I declined the friend invitation on the premise it was a fake account as I surely would have known of her as we're around the same age from the same city.

I was wrong. Small margins. :(

The woman who got stuck in the high chair in Dundee McDonalds the other day tried to friend me on Facebook. I like heavily tattooed women and whilst not being the most attractive, she was a definite 'eh'. I declined the friend invitation on the premise it was a fake account as I surely would have known of her as we're around the same age from the same city.

Just googled it and watched the video. She definitely looks like a dirty. You've cunted that right up.

This one...

Love the Freeedum shout.

Grimbo

Can't help overhear parent and child conversations and trying to work out if it's normal for kids not to know things by a certain age, or (to quote Anchorman) if they're midgets with a learning disability.

Some answers the parents come out with in public are disturbing at best. Today's example:

Son: Where's that mummy?

Mum: That's Arbroath.

Whilst passing Stonehaven

Edited by Hedgecutter

Can't help overhear parent and child conversations and trying to work out if it's normal for kids not to know things by a certain age, or (to quote Anchorman) if they're midgets with a learning disability.

Some answers the parents come out with in public are disturbing at best. Today's example:

Son: Where's that mummy?

Mum: That's Arbroath.

Whilst passing Stonehaven

How many miles do you travel a week?

How many miles do you travel a week?

Usually at least 150 miles involving public transport. That's down from 100 per day.

Today is Dunfermline away, so ~240, not unusual for one day of a weekend.

You can direct all your Traveline Scotland queries my way if you so desire.

Edited by Hedgecutter

Go to McDonald's and mix some burger through a McFlurry. It'll be a hit and you'll be all over the Courier.

You can thank me later.

I don't want to come across all negative, but no. That's a shite idea.

Thank you for the suggestion though.