Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

It just was a great year for me - lots of partying and just generally enjoying life. And having sex occasionally. It is sad at 29 to think my best years are probably behind me.

But you said you lost your virginity at 26 Throbber?

You're most probably right...hold on to those memories.

Edited by hk blues

I didn't really know how else to come back to your hilarious and original question.

22 was just an amazing time to be alive and i had so much enthusiasm for everything i did. Nights out and weekends away i would be so excited and interested in other people and what i was doing etc, now i just can't be fucked and am quite grumpy. I remind me of people i used to wind up when i was younger who weren't in the mood for my nonsense now and quite often say stuff that is pretty wide to people for no reason.

26 was great because i was travelling. Since then its been a bit disappointing.

One of my mates is currently travelling. She just keeps snapchatting that she's hungover. Then she'll send ones of her on it. Everyday.

This morning I got one of some cockney lass pretending to blah' and then shouting 'stop staring at me, I'm shy'.

Travelling seems pretty shit tbh.

You seem a little down Throbber.

FWIW...for me the best years were in my 30's....more money, more time...more stable outlook...hang in there...

Nah im not really - i would just rather be 22 again! 30's will be alright I'm sure, will probably impregnate my gf and then life will take a new direction.