Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Nothing. I'm sure your colleagues all raise a glass to you when you're still beavering away while they're down the pub.

Several times I have forgone nights out to stay in the office. Towards the end of last year I gave up a free meal and ticket to see John Bishop because they needed someone to stay in the office until late to work on a special project. Just last week I didn't go to the pub when away on a work trip and stayed in the hotel checking emails and catching up on stuff after a days training.

I just read that back, I'm a c**t aren't I. This is who I am.

I'm worried everyone in my work hates me because I do loads of extra work and unpaid overtime and volunteer for things all the time.

Several times I have forgone nights out to stay in the office. Towards the end of last year I gave up a free meal and ticket to see John Bishop because they needed someone to stay in the office until late to work on a special project. Just last week I didn't go to the pub when away on a work trip and stayed in the hotel checking emails and catching up on stuff after a days training.

I just read that back, I'm a c**t aren't I. This is who I am.

Not only are a c**t, you're a fucking mug doing unpaid overtime.

Not only are a c**t, you're a fucking mug doing unpaid overtime.

I enjoy my work and am satisfied with my salary. If I was being made to do it every week I'd probably ask for overtime but it's not really the done thing to put through OT claims for a few hours here and there.