Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Yeah, kid. They're really good. M is better than R, but M is partial to just chuck money at everything. As you say, scary amount of money go around with them all.

Unreal, they've had big crowds inside the place for games but never been at one, Ronnie O Sullivan coming too, place is mobbed quite a lot now.

Mind when they first opened and never had a licence they just let people take their own carry outs in as well, many good days spent in there with a crate and a table split between 4/5 mates.

They've got their licence now though plus all the sky/BT etc on the big screen and snooker tables/darts in too.

Done really well for themselves.

Edited by 1320Lichtie

I'm doing a Subcrawl today in celebration of me turning 26 (this Tuesday). Excited but slightly nervous about the holes Govan and Ibrox way. #vergeofbeers

Surprisingly, these are arguably the best stops on a Subcrawl.

I would agree with this, we did a subcrawl a few years back for a pals hen night and had the best time out Ibrox/Govan way

Godspeed.

I can confirm that some of the south stops were the best. The Loudon probably being the best surprisingly. The Bellrock was a bit iffy though.