Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I remember him. Pretty sure he was one of those stickers you'd get in every pack!

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/feb/13/former-bulgaria-defender-trifon-ivanov-dies-aged-50

First thing I thought when I saw that. I could've decorated the house with Trifon's weary mug.

Equal numbers of every sticker - aye, right, Panini! :angry:

I'm worried everyone in my work hates me because I do loads of extra work and unpaid overtime and volunteer for things all the time.

Hate you? FFS, you're the reason they all get to slack off!

They do think you're a total muppet, however.

My job is relatively senior (ish) so a degree of working over the line is expected.

I one had a manager who probably worked 18 hour days, was always available via phone at any time and only took two weeks of holiday a year. She put the hours in but was rewarded for it. When we got out bonuses she bought a Porsche with hers.

She was a little extreme though.

My job is relatively senior (ish) so a degree of working over the line is expected.

I one had a manager who probably worked 18 hour days, was always available via phone at any time and only took two weeks of holiday a year. She put the hours in but was rewarded for it. When we got out bonuses she bought a Porsche with hers.

I'd rather have a clapped out Fiesta and work 7 hours a day.

Aye, I used to tell myself that I'd make life easier for myself in the long run, and I'd end up earning more...turned out that it just became expected that I'd be working at all hours for buttons. Who knew?

Life on the bins is hard, man.

Aye, I used to tell myself that I'd make life easier for myself in the long run, and I'd end up earning more...turned out that it just became expected that I'd be working at all hours for buttons. Who knew?

Life on the bins is hard, man.

Will they not let you drive the lorry anymore?

Will they not let you drive the lorry anymore?

Oddly enough, I stopped driving about a decade ago as I kept experiencing blank spots, despite taking pelters for it from work and family. Didn't half feel justified when that laddie in Glasgow ended up killing those folk.

Not that anyone would trust me in a bin lorry anyway :rolleyes:

I just got "energised" by a couple of nice young ladies dishing out free cans of Red Bull to tired looking office workers still hard at it. Good way to end the day.

I was all excited for you until I realised that you just got a free can of sugar juice :(

So a wid then?

The day I live to work is the day I do myself in.

I like my job and I'm pretty good at it, but I would never dream of staying late if I'm not being paid for it.

^^^ Exactly this.

That is the very definition of someone who cannot manage.

The day I live to work is the day I do myself in.

I like my job and I'm pretty good at it, but I would never dream of staying late if I'm not being paid for it.

Is the correct answer. Any job I've ever had, I've never turned up any earlier than 2 minutes before my start time. f**k giving any employer any of my own time for free.

Is the correct answer. Any job I've ever had, I've never turned up any earlier than 2 minutes before my start time. f**k giving any employer any of my own time for free.

I also enjoy getting paid to shit at work.

Saved me so much on toilet paper.

My new job contract states that my hours are "sufficient to complete your assigned tasks, subject to a weekly minimum of 40 hours which includes a paid one hour lunch break each day"

I'm assuming the first part of that means that I'll be working a ton of unpaid overtime :lol: