Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Muay Thai is not Kickboxing.....

Boys round here start training with a 10 mile jog through the paddy fields with no shoes or deep heat.

Great programme done years ago called last man standing ( by the BBC I think ) that showed these group of lads who all classed themselves as fighters/fitness freaks etc and going to different places around the world abd taking part in these training routines done by people like you've mentioned in preparation for all sorts of different sports, mainly fighting and running etc though if I remember correctly.

Worth a watch.

I've just realised that Mellow Bird's has an apostrophe, meaning that it's a brand of coffee manufactured by (or just belonging to) a laid-back pigeon or somesuch. Not sure that makes any more sense than just "Mellow Birds".

Also, Mellow Bird's coffee is still a thing - who knew?

It also tastes like shitty Bisto.

Even Shitty Bisto would be a better brand name TBH.

We could use it in our soup at the Recs.

There's a woman on Pointless who's breasts appear to be swollen oxters.

You're a rotten b*****d for constantly posting about things I'd like to see and not including pictures :lol:

I'm going to have a dick about with my signature. Nobody panic :P

Edit: done. Shite that you're limited to five lines, even if most of it's spoilered :angry:

Edited by BigFatTabbyDave

Willie Collum beware.

Match abandoned in Argentina when red-carded player returns with gun and shoots referee and opposition player

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/12159807/Match-abandoned-in-Argentina-when-red-carded-player-returns-with-gun-and-shoots-referee-and-opposition-player.html

Nobody in the crowd willing to run the line, I take it?

Poor show IMO.