Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

There better had be snow tonight/tomorrow, I was putting the car cover on in the wind & rain when 1 of the elasticated hooks flicked off & whacked me in the eye. I'm now in tremendous pain. Just took 2 pain killers & I need to lie down. I'm fucked.

Grimbo

^^^

MFADT for this pish

There better had be snow tonight/tomorrow, I was putting the car cover on in the wind & rain when 1 of the elasticated hooks flicked off & whacked me in the eye. I'm now in tremendous pain. Just took 2 pain killers & I need to lie down. I'm fucked.

Grimbo

^^^

MFADT for this pish

Have you considered buying a parrot?

My girlfriend just informed me that Bulgarian legend Trifon Ivanov died the other day. Genuinely a bit gutted. He was my favourite sticker from the USA 94 album.

trifon+IVANOV+Panini+1994.png

I remember him. Pretty sure he was one of those stickers you'd get in every pack!

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/feb/13/former-bulgaria-defender-trifon-ivanov-dies-aged-50

I very almost (accidentally) kicked over a beggar's coin cup on Aberdeen's Union St today. Would there have been any greater social faux pas?

One time a friend of mine was eating a kebab and chips after a night out and a homeless man came up and asked him for money for food. My friend said he didn't have any money but he could have his chips to which the homeless man replied "I don't like chips" and walked away.

I'm worried everyone in my work hates me because I do loads of extra work and unpaid overtime and volunteer for things all the time.

Start rolling in at 10, take 2 hour lunch and slope off about 4. That'll get you back in the good books.

I feel your pain chris. If I work later than 5 (aye you read that right cuntos) I get the notion that im seen as the brown noser, but in reality im a money grabbing c**t who will take all the overtime I can get.