Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Not as bad for me as I live in the suburban sprawl outside of Chicago, but not being able to go for a sociable pint or 5 (without taking the car) was one of the things that made it easy to just give up the drink completely. (Well that and the fact that I was a raging alkie and it was affecting my health)

What's Chicago like? Got a notion to visit it

What's Chicago like? Got a notion to visit it

I'd suggest that as I start typing "how many murders have there been" into google sees "in Chicago" appear as the only suggestion to feature such a specified location that your question answers itself, but if you don't want to take my word: http://heyjackass.com/

I share a building with lots of different tenants and a woman from one of the other offices stopped me in the car park and asked if I lived in Dingwall and whether I would give her a lift home tonight as her car has broken down. She caught me off guard and I said yes. Now I'm worried I might not make it home tonight.

I share a building with lots of different tenants and a woman from one of the other offices stopped me in the car park and asked if I lived in Dingwall and whether I would give her a lift home tonight as her car has broken down. She caught me off guard and I said yes. Now I'm worried I might not make it home tonight.

Threesome for Ruginald tonight.

Wid or widnae? What if she asks you again? You're going to need to come up with some excuses now.

You've played this very poorly.

Living close to Aberdeen airport (& neighbouring helipad), I've gone and installed an app for one of those flight tracker things.

I'm rather impressed in just how accurate it is, plus I can now see where the choppers have come from. Very geeky, but very cool.

Also quite nice to see where the high altitude jumbos are heading to. Who would have thought Schipol to Edmonton flies over my house.

:)

I made it home okay. She didn't kill.

Your missus is going to be dining in an entirely different type of beef after work tonight, m9.

No denial of this though...

It turns out the "biggest derby in the world", watched by "the whole of Scotland" and "both clubs massive global fanbases", averaged 675,000 viewers last time they met. 

Scotlands population is over 5.4 million  :lol:

Thats despite it being on the free to air BBC aswell  :lol:

Edited by RandomGuy.