Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Nothing to worry about, it's a piece of piss. Having said that, I strangely enjoy the sensation of getting my teeth pulled out. I would have them all pulled if it wouldn't be such an inconvenience to eating or dazzling females with my pearly white smile.

Lassies used to have all their teeth removed as a wedding present in Glasgow.

Not sure if it was a present for the bride or the groom, however.

(I know I've posted this before; apologies)

Nothing to worry about, it's a piece of piss.

This, unless you can't be arsed paying for the anaesthetic of course.

My dentist gets a chuckle out of how I've got (pretty much) perfect teeth other than the double root canal on one molar after I was on the bad end of the Aberdeen NHS dental crisis for a while, which wasn't cheap going private.  Side of tooth after the first filling cracked off (good waste of £££s there), followed the NHS replacement also failing to the point they just got rid of the thing and put a crown on an implant, a Father Ted fixing the dent on the car type scenario. A scale and polish is much more unpleasant that any operation imo. 

Edited by Hedgecutter

Nothing to worry about, it's a piece of piss. Having said that, I strangely enjoy the sensation of getting my teeth pulled out. I would have them all pulled if it wouldn't be such an inconvenience to eating or dazzling females with my pearly white smile.

You eat females?

A scale and polish is much more unpleasant that any operation imo.

Until a year ago i would have agreed with you. Since then, however, my dentist moved premises and got brand new equipment, and a scale and polish is now a painless and actually quite a soothing experience!

Edited by Todd_is_God

In what has rounded-up a monumentally shite 24 hours, one of our family cats has died at 16. Put down after the vet discovered a lump.

Kick in the teeth.

I'm sorry to hear that. Losing pets, particularly ones you've grown up with, is never easy.

In what has rounded-up a monumentally shite 24 hours, one of our family cats has died at 16. Put down after the vet discovered a lump.

Kick in the teeth.

Went through that twice in the last 14 months with 17 & 18 year old cat siblings. Not nice unfortunately.