Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

10 hours ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Shotts Bon Accord @ShottsBonAccord 33m33 minutes ago

Shettleston goalkeeper Gary Whyte sent off after 72 minutes for having a pee behind the goals

And from the Juniors forum...

7 hours ago, Burnie_man said:

On what grounds can the ref send a player off for having a pish?

...people actually questioning the validity of the referee's decision :lol: :1eye

Saw a bottle of apple and raspberry juice in the supermarket saying "made from real apples from trees".

:unsure

When I was under the age of 18 I'd managed to purchase a bottle of white lightening cider from a local shop. Tasted awful but it was under £3 for a massive bottle and it was gonna do me for that house party.

After a few swigs I read the label which said

"no real apples are used, only artificial ingredients"

Stopped drinking it immediately.

Met the love of ma life the night. Hates the **** loves the hibees off to see trainspotting tomorrow

Happy Sunday x

What about your other 7 teams?

When I was under the age of 18 I'd managed to purchase a bottle of white lightening cider from a local shop. Tasted awful but it was under £3 for a massive bottle and it was gonna do me for that house party.

After a few swigs I read the label which said

"no real apples are used, only artificial ingredients"

Stopped drinking it immediately.

Good old cider thats never met an apple
Think one of the ingredients starts live as an onion IIRC

1 hour ago, Burnie_man said:

No, I was actually asking what law of the game does this fall foul of. Pay attention.

In October 2011, Cheltenham Association Football League were obliged to send out a circular to remind referees that players urinating in public - whether on or off the field of player - warranted an instant red card.

In Scotland urinating in public has been a criminal offence since 2007 carrying a statutory £40 fine, as South Lanarkshire Council's deputy leader discovered a year or two back.

A referee is perfectly entitled to remove from the field of play any player whose conduct is in breech of the laws of that country.

Yesterday having watched my team get pumped I spent the rest of the afternoon drinking copious amounts of lager in the West End of Glasgow. I then went to a party, drank a bottle of Strawberry MD 20/20, snorted a small hill of daring powder, had a Christian, and didn't talk to a single one of the many hot girls at said party because I'm a VL shitebag.

I've gone full P&B.

1 hour ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

Yesterday having watched my team get pumped I spent the rest of the afternoon drinking copious amounts of lager in the West End of Glasgow. I then went to a party, drank a bottle of Strawberry MD 20/20, snorted a small hill of daring powder, had a Christian, and didn't talk to a single one of the many hot girls at said party because I'm a VL shitebag.

I've gone full P&B.

I gave you a greenie for your brutal honesty then immediately took it back for being a VL shitebag.

2 hours ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

I've gone full P&B.

Try hanging about outside Hillhead Subway station, there's a burd there who'd like a word.

1 minute ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Is FlyerTon about? There's something really bright in the night sky and I'm curious about what it is.

Some said something about Venus being visible below the moon this month?

Or is it the moon itself? It's a lot larger than the other things it's the moon