Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I have literally no idea what this translates into

Not that you will know who your father is, but there's a possibility that he is vomiting up whatever he bought with his wages from selling Avon (I'm guessing drink or drugs) in leith.

I think.

2 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Not that you will know who your father is, but there's a possibility that he is vomiting up whatever he bought with his wages from selling Avon (I'm guessing drink or drugs) in leith.

I think.

I thought the Avon reference was suggesting his father was a transvestite or transsexual, but you may well be right.

1 hour ago, Shandon Par said:

I was a 40-80 Marlboro a day lad. Got it down to 10 then quit totally about 10 years back. Sneak the odd roll up but have been instructed to quit 100% again by the forces who must be obeyed. I usually need about 3 major addictions in my life so have a vacancy for a new self destructive passtime.

Image result for i was a 20 a day man blackadder gif

Saw a very pregnant lassie smoking in the town today. Well, she was either pregnant, or has a massive abdominal tumour (possibly from all the smoking).

Pretty ballsy move these days. Don't remember the last time I saw that.

A lass I used to work with smoked all the way through her pregnancy. Her husband too. The kid was born prematurely with undeveloped lungs so she had to quit her job to look after it. This included cleaning and vacuuming the house every day to cut down on the irritants to which the kid would be exposed.

Being stellar parents, they "only smoked outside now."

Pond life.