Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

You're a fucking moron if you've paid for the entire holiday, plus the name change.

I feel exactly like you've described, anything to keep her happy though, no worth the Greif certainly worth £410 though.

I feel exactly like you've described, anything to keep her happy though, no worth the Greif certainly worth £410 though.

I can't believe this arsehole accepted the full amount.

What does your girlfriend make of this?

I hope you've got certain promises from her...

11 minutes ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Factor in the spending money and that's about another £400 as long as the girlfriend pays her own way, so around £800 for a holiday you weren't planning on going. Madness.

It's not like he's been forced into a fortnight in the Strathclyde Hilton. 

14 hours ago, Ross. said:

Spent today in Edinburgh doing tourist pap and generally just enjoying the city. I have admitted now on several occasions that it is indeed a very beautiful city. I feel that when I go back west tomorrow I'm going to need to take a dip in the Kelvin and go for a pint up the Gallowgate or on Paisley Road West in order to atone.

Get Throbber to show you about the city, west of Clydebank is nice, best part of his tour.

Utter shite paying her. Hope she is dropped from your girlfriend list.

I had a not so similar but crazysituation back in'92.

Booked up with 12 people for a holiday in Malia, split up with the girlfriend before we left, about 3 weeks before we were to go she booked her new boyfriend onto the tour with us all, rather than opt out.

Everyone said it will be ok!

Second night she became gobi,  I walked to the bar bought 3 pints, poured 1 straight on the head, offer the boyfriend the second pint, which he refused.

Latter that night when I was spaced out, he had word with me.......sorry!

In the morning, I told them they stay, enjoy our company or f**k off. 

He had a black eye when he left for a new hotel. (not for being with the ex, for trying to be hard with his new girlfriend).

34 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

Utter shite paying her. Hope she is dropped from your girlfriend list.

I had a not so similar but crazysituation back in'92.

Booked up with 12 people for a holiday in Malia, split up with the girlfriend before we left, about 3 weeks before we were to go she booked her new boyfriend onto the tour with us all, rather than opt out.

Everyone said it will be ok!

Second night she became gobi,  I walked to the bar bought 3 pints, poured 1 straight on the head, offer the boyfriend the second pint, which he refused.

Latter that night when I was spaced out, he had word with me.......sorry!

In the morning, I told them they stay, enjoy our company or f**k off. 

He had a black eye when he left for a new hotel. (not for being with the ex, for trying to be hard with his new girlfriend).

Is the pigeon English you use in your posts and attempt to appear drunk, or is there something wrong with you?