Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Phoned a lad today who wants an apprenticeship to tell him to come in on wed morning for a chat, he asked could he come in the afternoon as he'd have to get a bus and wasn't sure he'd get up early enough to get to airdrie from Cumbernauld in time. I told him ok but I would need his email address to send him details. He told me it's 'gingybaws99@hotmail.

I'm not sure gingy baws is the one for us.

57 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

:)

He sounded like he takes-no-shit, fae nae c**t, might have to give him a go now, cheers for that.

Maybe its because my email address is submissiveyoungbottoms@hotmail.com that i haven't had any luck with my post graduate job hunt yet. 

1 hour ago, Drew Brees said:

Phoned a lad today who wants an apprenticeship to tell him to come in on wed morning for a chat, he asked could he come in the afternoon as he'd have to get a bus and wasn't sure he'd get up early enough to get to airdrie from Cumbernauld in time. I told him ok but I would need his email address to send him details. He told me it's 'gingybaws99@hotmail.

I'm not sure gingy baws is the one for us.

Well, at least finding a work nickname for him won't be a stretch. Always nice to see the fantapants community owning their gingitude proudly.

The song 'The Spy Who Loved Me' is on the radio quite a lot just now for obvious reasons. Unfortunately for my OH, I feel compelled to sing along to it in my best Partridge voice every time.

It is critical that the "baby you're the best" finale must be sung at twice the speed ahead of the music.

4 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Old Firm fans are like animals, they need to be shown who is in charge. The headlock is the way...

Is it Sharks or Old Firm fans you punch on the nose? I can never remember.

We all know what happened to Bella.

Sheepdog Blake returns without 'best friend' lamb Bella.

Blake's owner said he seems "all well" and is behaving "like nothing has happened"

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-nottinghamshire-40072541