Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

1 hour ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

Die Hard 2 is fucking brilliant.

It's easily the second best Die Hard film. In the order of Die Hard films, in terms of quality, is exactly as how they were released (I.e. 1 is the best and the most recent the worst)

Had my IV Drip removed at lunchtime today after feeling fine since Friday. 

Was allowed to start taking hospital food on Saturday.....watery rice, watery miso soup and an unidentified mashed vegetable x3 a day. Tastes as bad as it sounds :(

Breakfast is just under 12 hours away and I already have hunger pains......don't think I'm gonna make it! 

Had my IV Drip removed at lunchtime today after feeling fine since Friday. 
Was allowed to start taking hospital food on Saturday.....watery rice, watery miso soup and an unidentified mashed vegetable x3 a day. Tastes as bad as it sounds [emoji20]
Breakfast is just under 12 hours away and I already have hunger pains......don't think I'm gonna make it! 

If your wee could talk just now I reckon she'd be telling you to man up tbh :P

2 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

If your wee could talk just now I reckon she'd be telling you to man up tbh :P

Very true. I'm fucking starving though! :bairn

Edited by sjc

On 26/05/2017 at 17:44, Drew Brees said:

Phoned a lad today who wants an apprenticeship to tell him to come in on wed morning for a chat, he asked could he come in the afternoon as he'd have to get a bus and wasn't sure he'd get up early enough to get to airdrie from Cumbernauld in time. I told him ok but I would need his email address to send him details. He told me it's 'gingybaws99@hotmail.

I'm not sure gingy baws is the one for us.

92187136-8B89-42F5-8F1F-EDC7F10B2E4E-654-000001A6C3DC135E.jpeg.3dff58c4dd477d645304f6aceb4615eb.jpeg