Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

6 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Business venture?

My brother in law wants to rent mine. He's single and was gobsmacked at the levels of fannymagnetism having a handsome young pup brings when he joined me for a walk recently.

4 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

I'd just like to point out that Liz went to the hospital dressed as an Irn-Bru bottle:

p053zjb7.jpg

Queenie looking phenomenal.

Despite my republican leanings, Liz would've been on my wid list..

Coronation+-+Queen+Elizabeth+II+waving+f

FACT OF THE DAY - Went into get my punctured spare tyre on my car fixed today and the guy says "What tyre was it, your back left?" 

When I asked him how the f**k he knew that he said 75% of punctures are on the back left due to the debris gathering on the left of the road and the front tyre flicking the offending item to the back.

FACT OF THE DAY.

3 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

FACT OF THE DAY - Went into get my punctured spare tyre on my car fixed today and the guy says "What tyre was it, your back left?" 

When I asked him how the f**k he knew that he said 75% of punctures are on the back left due to the debris gathering on the left of the road and the front tyre flicking the offending item to the back.

FACT OF THE DAY.

Is that offside or nearside?

Just now, sjc said:

Is that offside or nearside?

Nearside. f**k sake I'm getting in the terrible Aussie habit of saying right or left. I've had to tell my colleagues that it depends what way your looking at the vehicle. They don't say offside or nearside here. Idiots.

8 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Whats wrong with driver/passenger?

Nothing. That would certainly be less confusing than left or right due to the reasons given by Dee Man above. Offside/nearside is the technical term I believe though.

5 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Aye it is, it just always confused me why its used.

Me too but my old man was a mechanic so wouldn't get away with calling it anything else tbh.