Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

8 hours ago, Am Featha *****h Nan Clach said:

Today marks the 10 year anniversary of my then girlfriend's mother walking in on us as I was ball deep in her daughter above the covers.

Happy New Year all

I went up the road with a lassie who still lived with her parents one night, and drunkenly fell out the bed whilst we were at it.  Her mum came through to see what the crash was and was met with the sight of me, pished, bollock naked and in a state of extreme arousal, flailing about on the floor trying to stand up. 

Edited by KnightswoodBear

18 hours ago, KnightswoodBear said:

I went up the road with a lassie who still lived with her parents one night, and drunkenly fell out the bed whilst we were at it.  Her mum came through to see what the crash was and was met with the sight of me, pished, bollock naked and in a state of extreme arousal, flailing about on the floor trying to stand up. 

I imagine it looked something like this-

Image result for r2d2 probe

False memories.

Watched a programme about the making of Bohemian Rhapsody the other night.  It was released a few months before I was married but I would have sworn that it was after I was married and I was watching it go to No. 1 in our first house!

Edited by Granny Danger