Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Well I enjoyed it, it'sa  bit fresher than most of the things I normally have for breakfast.

As long as you enjoyed it.

I’m just waiting in line to get a roll and sausage, brown sauce naturally.

25 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Elevenerife

Can't understand why folk brag so much about how they're having two weeks in some God forsaken, all inclusive, yer Da-esque shit tip, where feral children cut about whilst their parents are absolutely out their bins at half 12.  I would genuinely consider a week in Raqqa before I considered a week in Lloret de Mar or somewhere of the equivalent. 

1 minute ago, Adam said:

Can't understand why folk brag so much about how they're having two weeks in some God forsaken, all inclusive, yer Da-esque shit tip, where feral children cut about whilst their parents are absolutely out their bins at half 12.  I would genuinely consider a week in Raqqa before I considered a week in Lloret de Mar or somewhere of the equivalent. 

Granny Danger brags about everything though.

51 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

For breakfast today I had a bowl of avocado, sliced cherry tomatoes, spinach and two boiled eggs, topped with pumpkin seeds and olive oil.  Then I had a bowl of Greek yoghurt with blueberries and cinnamon.

F*ck cleaning out your cage in the morning.

1 hour ago, ICTChris said:

For breakfast today I had a bowl of avocado, sliced cherry tomatoes, spinach and two boiled eggs, topped with pumpkin seeds and olive oil.  Then I had a bowl of Greek yoghurt with blueberries and cinnamon.

Seek help.

2 hours ago, ICTChris said:

what sort of idiot has yoghurt in a bowl?

My chippy has started selling Salt and Chilli Pizza Crunch.  I am ridiculously excited to try it this weekend. 

Edited by Adam

2 hours ago, coprolite said:

what sort of idiot has yoghurt in a bowl?

I don't buy indvidual yoghurt pots, I get a big container of full fat Greek yoghurt.  Most flavoured yoghurt is just crammed with sugar and sweeteners.

Tbh, I know my breakfast was a bit wanky but I thought it'd give a bit of amusement.  I liked it - nice healthy fats, protein, fresh vegetables and oils.

17 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

I don't buy indvidual yoghurt pots, I get a big container of full fat Greek yoghurt.  Most flavoured yoghurt is just crammed with sugar and sweeteners.

Tbh, I know my breakfast was a bit wanky but I thought it'd give a bit of amusement.  I liked it - nice healthy fats, protein, fresh vegetables and oils.

f**k all wrong with your breakfast. Avocado in particular is sensational.

4 minutes ago, sjc said:

You need to broaden your horizons.....or your front door, chippyboy! ;) 

Clearly jealous they don't do deep fried pizza in Japan.  Don't hate me 'cos you ain't me, sjc!

2 minutes ago, Adam said:

Clearly jealous they don't do deep fried pizza in Japan.  Don't hate me 'cos you ain't me, sjc!

You got me! :bairnPies, sausage rolls, smoked bacon and proper sausages are on that list too! 

Yesterday. I was stamped by the Government of Thailand that I Can stay for 1 more year. 7/2/19. I thank these great people that I can again work and take care of my wife,daughter & son. I've lived here for now 10/years come Oct....I still have to report every 90/days at a immigration office. What do they think I'm a fucking madman?