Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

15 minutes ago, grumswall said:
20 minutes ago, Zen Archer said:
I saw a guy on an electric monocycle today, I so wished he'd lose control and skin his puss.

There's a guy down Kirkcaldy high street quite a bit with one of them. Been tempted to start throwing big sticks in front of him to test his balance.

13 minutes ago, Zen Archer said:

It was at the Adam Smith traffic light so it's probably the same fucker.

I saw this guy on Saturday. It was a fleeting glimpse and I instantly judged him as a monumental twat

Made these two dishes (Pics from recipe site - not mine btw!) for dinner tonight to which my wife's reaction was to complain about the lack of carbs. My response was to suggest that she "makes her own fucking dinner in future". She's now in a huff with me.....

Sorta salmon niçoise

Plum tarte tatin

27 minutes ago, sjc said:

Made these two dishes (Pics from recipe site - not mine btw!) for dinner tonight to which my wife's reaction was to complain about the lack of carbs. My response was to suggest that she "makes her own fucking dinner in future". She's now in a huff with me.....

Sorta salmon niçoise

Plum tarte tatin

That bottom one is surely not a combination of eggs and peaches?

2 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

That bottom one is surely not a combination of eggs and peaches?

Top one is steamed salmon with boiled green beans and eggs in a natural yoghurt/black olive dressing. The bottom one is a plum, maple syrup and cinnamon tart with vanilla ice cream. (you can't see the pastry it's sitting on in the pic)

34 minutes ago, sjc said:

Sorta salmon niçoise

Plum tarte tatin

She's got a point.

2 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

That's a starter and a pudding. I'd be looking for my real dinner in between.

It's 27C here at 1.30am in the morning. How hot do you think it was at 6pm?! Loading up on carbs sounds like a great idea!

6 minutes ago, sjc said:

It's 27C here at 1.30am in the morning. How hot do you think it was at 6pm?! Loading up on carbs sounds like a great idea!

I don't care, you chose to live there. Even your missus has called you out for your namby pamby slimming club dinner. Go and cry about it on mumsnet.

It was 40C here at 1.30 in the morning & I still managed to have chow mein, chips & a pizza. Loading up on carbs is a great idea in extreme temperature (& alcohol) situations. Namby pamby starters & puddings don’t cut it.

16 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I don't care, you chose to live there. Even your missus has called you out for your namby pamby slimming club dinner. Go and cry about it on mumsnet.

5 minutes ago, Brother Blades said:

It was 40C here at 1.30 in the morning & I still managed to have chow mein, chips & a pizza. Loading up on carbs is a great idea in extreme temperature (& alcohol) situations. Namby pamby starters & puddings don’t cut it.

Get in the fucking sea, you pair of fat fuckers!

3 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Your wife is obviously a munchy box kind of girl. She's going to dump you, if you don't wise up.

Na. it's just a certain time of the month when she turns into a right moody bitch. Funny how she hid this trait very well until after we were married!

36 minutes ago, sjc said:

Na. it's just a certain time of the month when she turns into a right moody bitch. Funny how she hid this trait very well until after we were married!

She's had a hell of a first year or so of married life with you and the baby skiving off in hospital tbf. Doubt many of her mates will be marrying Scotsmen anytime soon.

55 minutes ago, sjc said:

Discussing her periods on a football forum with  ( alcoholics virgins, middle aged, loner etc etc ). Will delight her.

Edited by Sergeant Wilson