Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

What's the longest you've gone without drinking?

I did a sober October in 2013 which was the last time I have gone that long without any drink. In the last few years I have just drank as and when I have pleased although have gone 2 weeks off it at various times to keep the Mrs happy. I just get the urge to drink all the time and drink too much too often.

After a few weeks of total slobbery started back doing hard exercise yesterday. Was on the verge of tears and probably did sob a couple of times but the buzz afterwards is probably the equivalent to the first gulp of a pint when you've a thirst on. 

1 hour ago, throbber said:

I did a sober October in 2013 which was the last time I have gone that long without any drink. In the last few years I have just drank as and when I have pleased although have gone 2 weeks off it at various times to keep the Mrs happy. I just get the urge to drink all the time and drink too much too often.

You can't be drunk in charge of a baby so you'll need to temper your alcohol consumption when your new arrival comes. 

You can't be drunk in charge of a baby so you'll need to temper your alcohol consumption when your new arrival comes. 

I’m just getting all the boozing out my system. Our baby box is being delivered tomorrow.

I stabbed myself in the hand last night after I arrived home drunk and tried to separate frozen black puddings apart.
I had a wee incident with a No. 11 scalpel blade while masking a canopy last night - time to use some superglue for its original purpose!99fe5ecaa56b01f84c6b6f6c581f4a3a.jpg

Just now, Shandon Par said:

I remember “Single Muslim Dating” was a frequent P&B ad a few years back. Could this be one of the missing P&Bers? My money would be on Deeboy.

075CF337-D9A7-4BAB-85B5-484284B67F8A.jpeg

XBL like them "muslimy" as I recall.