Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

There should be some sort of home/hotel/respite centre that you can drop your other half in whilst they're on their Japanese flag week.

Last night I had a Sky remote chucked at me, threatened with a stir-fry sauce and volleyed in the shins throughout the night.

1 hour ago, Myko said:

There should be some sort of home/hotel/respite centre that you can drop your other half in whilst they're on their Japanese flag week.

Last night I had a Sky remote chucked at me, threatened with a stir-fry sauce and volleyed in the shins throughout the night.

Your wife might be an arsehole one week in four but that’s a quarter of how often you are.

19 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Catherine Southon fondling a vintage Rolex on 'Flog it'. Just died and gone to heaven. Thank you.

cath.thumb.jpg.432e70e10a3e51b40d016e09a51698cd.jpg

A little bird tells me a 70's Omega is heading my way as a birthday pressie next month. Will see if I can find someone with an attractive wrist to model it and send you a pic. 

1 minute ago, Shandon Par said:

A little bird tells me a 70's Omega is heading my way as a birthday pressie next month. Will see if I can find someone with an attractive wrist to model it and send you a pic. 

Very nice, any idea what model it is?

10 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

I think it was a De Ville/Seamaster? A dead relative of the missus. Saw it recently and dropped enough hints I liked it. 

Good work. It's older than the 70's, was made between 63-67. A top quality nice looking dress watch. Lucky bassa!

9 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Good work. It's older than the 70's, was made between 63-67. A top quality nice looking dress watch. Lucky bassa!

That had confused me. He'd got it in about '78 but must have bought it 2nd hand. Think the missus is getting a new strap sorted for it. Think the missus is getting an olive green leather strap for it.