Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Gave work 4 weeks notice, work as per contract demanded 12, got them down to 8 weeks, I can live with that

If you have something else lined up and don’t mind being a bit of a dick to them, just leaver after 4 weeks. What are they going to do?

39 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

If you have something else lined up and don’t mind being a bit of a dick to them, just leaver after 4 weeks. What are they going to do?

The thought had crossed my mind, but I’ve mellowed quite a bit with age. Don’t want to leave on bad terms, been there since I left school and made a helluva good living out it

41 minutes ago, UsedToGoToCentralPark said:
45 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

Hire a contractor and send you the invoice that's what.

Couldn’t be arsed with the hassle of finding out tbh

Turned up at the airport this morning for my flight back to Edinburgh only to find I'd miss-read the flight times and I was only 12 hours early!

The wife wasn't too chuffed since I'd woken her up at 5am in order to drop me off.

1 hour ago, sjc said:

Turned up at the airport this morning for my flight back to Edinburgh only to find I'd miss-read the flight times and I was only 12 hours early!

The wife wasn't too chuffed since I'd woken her up at 5am in order to drop me off.

Where's your photo of a pint of lager?

37 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Where's your photo of a pint of lager?

I'm back home. It's admittedly idiotic to turn up at the airport 12 hours early but it would be utter madness to spend said 12 hours there! Especially since I only live 15 mins drive away.

14 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Apparently Econosave from Still Game is a real thing in Canada: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_Name_(brand)

@senorsoupe have you ever had any custard smoothies?

Eh, you will have to educate me on the reference to Still Game but yes no-name brand is a thing here in Canada and no I have never had a custard smoothie.

3 hours ago, senorsoupe said:

Eh, you will have to educate me on the reference to Still Game but yes no-name brand is a thing here in Canada and no I have never had a custard smoothie.

Apologies about that Canada related episode of Still Game. It's supposed to be a daft comedy, not a travel show with the comedians pretending to be actors. Don't know where the f**k that came from.