Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

11 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Does anyone still think that works? My Mrs could pick out the ones I was looking at before I'd seen them.

In fairness to my wife, she likes to point out attractive people (both men and women). She's not the jealous type thankfully and neither am I.

Still, it's best to be discreet imo.

In fairness to my wife, she likes to point out attractive people (both men and women). She's not the jealous type thankfully and neither am I.
Still, it's best to be discreet imo.

I’ve found that, girls are usually the ones to point out other attractive people to me, like “ohh she’s pretty” or “she’s got a great bum”, etc. That’s fine, thanks for the heads up, but if i come out and say that then it’s bordering on perving. [emoji23]

I’ve found that, girls are usually the ones to point out other attractive people to me, like “ohh she’s pretty” or “she’s got a great bum”, etc. That’s fine, thanks for the heads up, but if i come out and say that then it’s bordering on perving. [emoji23]
I'm the same. My girlfriend regularly points how out other ladies are under dressed if we're out. Thanks, I've already noticed but there's no way I'm fucking mentioning it!

2 hours ago, Widge said:

I’ve found that, girls are usually the ones to point out other attractive people to me, like “ohh she’s pretty” or “she’s got a great bum”, etc. That’s fine, thanks for the heads up, but if i come out and say that then it’s bordering on perving. emoji23.png

Of course it is. You're supposed to point out the men with great bums.

Got into work with no e-mails to respond to and, basically, f**k all else to do. Seeing as I had been talking to a Samoan pal last night I was wondering if Samoa, with a small population but pretty good rugby team, are the best sporting country in the world per population.

So went through all the team sports I could find with world rankings to figure it out with a points based system. Turns out they're not. Nauru are. Feel free to browse my findings.

Countries.xlsx

23 hours ago, Adam101 said:

Some family 2 adults 2 kids have just come down to breakfast in pyjamas and dressing gowns. I can’t comprehend why you’d cut about in public like this.

Day 2 and they are back :thumbsdown

Had a voucher giving me £20 off on my first Sainsbury's online shop. All good and delivery due this evening.

Got an email though with replacements. Two are fine but I wanted to try their Piri Piri Hummus but it's been replaced with the Moroccan style which is honking...

It's getting set back on the delivery van...

10 hours ago, pittsburgh phil said:

After sex I like to dunk my penis in a glass of Listerene. Smarts a bit but I really know I'm clean.

And my dick smells minty fresh for hours, which is nice.

Spell and pronunciation checks,  please, on the emboldened word above.