Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

4 hours ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

I think something like this might have happened to me, but couldn’t confirm whether the guy was a drugged up nutter or doing exactly as you say. Walking down George St and a guy strolls up and asks if I can tell him where he can find some beer, whilst holding a crate. I laugh it off and keep walking and he follows me getting more and more annoyed at the lack of response until finding another group to annoy. 

I had a drunken daftie knock on my car window whilst at traffic lights in the centre of Perth, to tell me my caravan lights weren’t working. I gave him the “aye cheers nae bother” to get rid of him, but jumped out for a looksee after he staggered away and he was right, I never got chance to thank him 

23 minutes ago, heedthebaa said:

I had a drunken daftie knock on my car window whilst at traffic lights in the centre of Perth, to tell me my caravan lights weren’t working. I gave him the “aye cheers nae bother” to get rid of him, but jumped out for a looksee after he staggered away and he was right, I never got chance to thank him 

Because it was Jeremy Clarkson, and he'd just tanned them in?

3 hours ago, ICTJohnboy said:

What??

Try walking from Edinburgh Playhouse to the Kings Theatre when you realise you've turned up at the wrong venue for a gig then you'll realise just how small central Edinburgh really is.

I don't think that's very far.  Google Maps says it's less than two miles.

48 minutes ago, Archie McSquackle said:

What programme is this? I was stuck having to watch Sam and Cat yesterday with my daughter. emoji6.png

It's called "mother of ???"(not sure what the translation is)

Sadly she's usually dressed a bit mumsy and frumpy! :(

On 27/10/2018 at 09:21, Sergeant Wilson said:

What does that tell you? Shit happens, you have no control over it. Your non-drinking, veggieism serves only as a stick to hit you with. You're worse off than you were before.

It was a good job I had running tights on otherwise my knee would be full of road grit. Elephant ankle and scabby knee some sort of divine punishment.

EE1C3368-0B0E-4AC5-B84A-23C2FE9F6FA8.jpeg

7 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

If you don’t understand the difference between “ghosts and ghouls” and an anti-Semitic mass murderer then you need help.

Nope.

Please enlighten me.

Ghosts and ghouls don't scare Jews now ffs.

Racist.

Chief Executive of WWF (the wildlife one) on the news there waxing lyrical about how humans are causing the loss of wildlife. 

“You know, I remember leaving milk out for hedgehogs in my garden but you just don’t see them any more” she pines.

Well hedgehogs have a milk intolerance which can induce severe diahorrea so they’ve probably all shat themselves to death you daft bint.

Listening to yesterday's Superscoreboard podcast at work this afternoon. The daily teaser question was name ten teams in Scotland or England who have a body part in their name. The host, Gordon Whatshisname, cheekily tells Keevins and Alex Rae not to even think about mentioning the team who play at the Emirates. They go to a break and when they come back, Twitter has predictably exploded with a different guess and now he has to tell them to definitely not mention the team that Stuart McCall currently manages. I was chuckling away at this when Keevins says Heart of Midlothian because it contains "ear", rather than the arguably more obvious "heart". What a show.

Listening to yesterday's Superscoreboard podcast at work this afternoon. The daily teaser question was name ten teams in Scotland or England who have a body part in their name. The host, Gordon Whatshisname, cheekily tells Keevins and Alex Rae not to even think about mentioning the team who play at the Emirates. They go to a break and when they come back, Twitter has predictably exploded with a different guess and now he has to tell them to definitely not mention the team that Stuart McCall currently manages. I was chuckling away at this when Keevins says Heart of Midlothian because it contains "ear", rather than the arguably more obvious "heart". What a show.
Was Scunthorpe a correct answer?

One of my colleagues was doing the same today and sent it over to me. Got all ten but took ages. And Scunthorpe was not a correct answer amazingly.

On 10/29/2018 at 21:26, CaspianChris said:

Why are some people just so idiotic they think something like this is acceptable.   Not one brain cell in working order in this guy. 

Don't watch any of the reruns of Allo Allo.... 

On 29/10/2018 at 21:26, CaspianChris said:

Why are some people just so idiotic they think something like this is acceptable.   Not one brain cell in working order in this guy. 

and not even a member of the royal family either...