Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

1 hour ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

It reminds me of the time you refused to answer a simple question.

You wanted to know where i'd gleaned the information i was sharing.  The source was irrelevant in the context, as it was just an opinion.  I do recall you were a tad irked and were like a wee dug with a bone when i resisted.  Hey ho.

Kincy's been sniping for a wee while now and i attempted to pin him down. He may well resort to the reasoning that he doesn't want to reply, or, indeed,he believes the answer is already out there.

Either way, he chooses.   I won't be losing sleep over it. 

20 minutes ago, hearthammer said:

You wanted to know where i'd gleaned the information i was sharing.  The source was irrelevant in the context, as it was just an opinion.  I do recall you were a tad irked and were like a wee dug with a bone when i resisted.  Hey ho.

Kincy's been sniping for a wee while now and i attempted to pin him down. He may well resort to the reasoning that he doesn't want to reply, or, indeed,he believes the answer is already out there.

Either way, he chooses.   I won't be losing sleep over it. 

You are an idiot of epic proportions.

“The big question for me Paulie is if Slippery’s talent for knocking out dogs will translate to Fifers. They have fewer legs and lower intelligence but they’re tough and he’s going to struggle to get one on his moped and into the river. I’m calling it 50/50”

D06824ED-4487-4BEE-A5A5-5D8B5D1FDE1B.jpeg

57 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

“The big question for me Paulie is if Slippery’s talent for knocking out dogs will translate to Fifers. They have fewer legs and lower intelligence but they’re tough and he’s going to struggle to get one on his moped and into the river. I’m calling it 50/50”

D06824ED-4487-4BEE-A5A5-5D8B5D1FDE1B.jpeg

Fifers, I'll knock out all 3 families in one punch. 

Edited by SlipperyP