Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

9 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

There's a programme on BBC One now featuring a woman who gave birth while visiting a Harry Potter convention - she didn't know she was pregnant.  How is that possible?

A wave of Potter's wand, and expecto mirabilis.

16 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

There's a programme on BBC One now featuring a woman who gave birth while visiting a Harry Potter convention - she didn't know she was pregnant.  How is that possible?

The paramedic programme? If so, I've stayed in the hotel. Not the best start in life.

11 hours ago, ICTChris said:

That should be the giveaway that she's unlikely to trouble the Nobel Prize selection committee.

I caught the end of that paramedic programme.  The boy buzzing the gas canister hidden up his sleeve in the back of the ambulance was depressingly funny.

eta: The homeless guy being asked to sign the form absolving the ambulance crew from blame if he died was fucked up.

Edited by KnightswoodBear

4 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

A grey squirrel fell out of the tree in my front garden this morning (no pyab euph).

Seriously, how shit a squirrel do you have to be to fall out of a fucking tree?

Living in such close proximity to you, maybe it just gave up.

3 hours ago, KnightswoodBear said:

I caught the end of that paramedic programme.  The boy buzzing the gas canister hidden up his sleeve in the back of the ambulance was depressingly funny.

eta: The homeless guy being asked to sign the form absolving the ambulance crew from blame if he died was fucked up.

So was the shop security guy who berated the ambulance crew for giving a homeless guy a blanket to help keep him warm.

4 hours ago, KnightswoodBear said:

DO you drink?

Nope

Do you smoke?

Nope

Do you take drugs?

Nope.

OK, lets take this straight edge homeless maniac with his leg rotting off to hospital lads!

*sniffffffffffffffffffff*

19 hours ago, ICTChris said:

My hairdresser just found out recently she was pregnant, 7 months along. She had loads of negative tests and Dr thought it was possibly a wheat intolerance making her fat so it can happen. 

In other news. Just got a a call to go in for my stem cell transplant... on Monday :o

My hairdresser just found out recently she was pregnant, 7 months along. She had loads of negative tests and Dr thought it was possibly a wheat intolerance making her fat so it can happen. 

In other news. Just got a a call to go in for my stem cell transplant... on Monday [emoji33]

You stem those transplanted cells! Sorry, I’m new to this tbh...hope all goes well!

20 hours ago, ICTChris said:

There was a thing in the paper last week about a girl who had a wean plop out of her when she was at work in a coffee shop. Had no idea. Said it's clearly a fighter because of all the drinking and smoking she did while she was pregnant. Whoops.