Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

11 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

Rats. it's rats.

source: my own harrowing experience.

f**k that

7 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Could be birds. We had them a few weeks back.

I did notice a sparrow hanging about the guttering on the front of the house over the past few days so Im hoping its that rather that Mixu's suggestion. 

49 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

I was awoken this morning by the sound of something scraping at the loft hatch (no euph).  Weird scraping noises from inside the loft.  Not a fucking clue what it was.

f**k that for a game of cricket tbf. 

Have you seen the wife around recently?

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

I was awoken this morning by the sound of something scraping at the loft hatch (no euph).  Weird scraping noises from inside the loft.  Not a fucking clue what it was.

Isn't it about time you released your smarter, funnier twin brother?

hugo.png.7f09e0019652e7fc50cc63558279a8a5.png

3 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

I see Lyle Lanley has been meeting with Glasgow City Council

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-48070593

Transport "expert" Dr David Begg is the man who fouled up Edinburgh's traffic system with one way streets, roundabouts etc etc.

Did you know also that ex-President Amedinejad of Iran had a degree in traffic management...

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

It's Frank Cotton.

Didn’t get to go to the game yesterday as had to look after my daughter as my girlfriend is a fat slag and as we were sat in Pilrig Park I could hear a roar from the crowd at Easter road, I checked my William hill app and could see there was a penalty to Hibs and kept watching the app and then it came up saying “penalty missed” but I didn’t hear the reaction from the crowd for a good couple of seconds as the sound was travelling my way. Was a really cool experience.

Didn’t get to go to the game yesterday as had to look after my daughter as my girlfriend is a fat slag and as we were sat in Pilrig Park I could hear a roar from the crowd at Easter road, I checked my William hill app and could see there was a penalty to Hibs and kept watching the app and then it came up saying “penalty missed” but I didn’t hear the reaction from the crowd for a good couple of seconds as the sound was travelling my way. Was a really cool experience.

giphy.gif

She so is!

52 minutes ago, throbber said:

Lost weight has she?

She went out on Saturday and was too rough yesterday to look after the bairn so I had to curtail my footballing plans, was worth it though because of what happened at the park.
Give her a break ffs. Scandalous way to talk about someone you love.

5 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Have you seen Hereditary? 

5 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

It’ll be Waffen. Reckon he is like the Jeepers Creepers guy and it is now time for him to reappear.

52 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Have you seen Hereditary? 

No.

Anyway, suns out now and that means one thing and one thing only.

Shiela next door is hanging out his big pants on the washing line.

Edited by Melanius Mullarkey

6 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

That happened to the Young Ones. Turned out to be Buddy Holly.

45 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

No.

Anyway, suns out now and that means one thing and one thing only.

Shiela next door is hanging out his big pants on the washing line.

They bury the granny early in the film. The funeral home rings to say the grave is desecrated. Turns out granny is back in the loft...

1 hour ago, GordonD said:

That happened to the Young Ones. Turned out to be Buddy Holly.

59 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

They bury the granny early in the film. The funeral home rings to say the grave is desecrated. Turns out granny is back in the loft...

Maybe it’s Buddy Holly’s Granny.