Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Been looking after a big soft and very friendly black lab for family who are off on holiday for a couple of weeks.

Have got into the habit of taking him to a nearby park for exercise, etc and have been surprised that Pakistani families who frequently visit said park, almost go out of their way to avoid the pooch.. A little research on google has revealed that Muslims are not generally permitted to own dogs as pets as they are regarded as unclean.

As Michael Caine would say, there's not many people know that.

"The domestic cat is a revered animal in Islam. Admired for its cleanliness as well as for being loved by the Islamic prophet Muhammad, the cat is considered "the quintessential pet" by Muslims"

I, for one, welcome our new dog hating feline loving Fundamentalist masters. And being anti-alcohol it would mean I would never have to buy a round again... 

2 hours ago, tamthebam said:

"The domestic cat is a revered animal in Islam. Admired for its cleanliness as well as for being loved by the Islamic prophet Muhammad, the cat is considered "the quintessential pet" by Muslims"

I, for one, welcome our new dog hating feline loving Fundamentalist masters. And being anti-alcohol it would mean I would never have to buy a round again... 

Dogs lick their genitals as well, I'm fucking shocked that they missed this when compiling their doctrine.

11 hours ago, tamthebam said:

That one time was enough, was it?

We're using science to destroy the environment, not sure religion's so bad tbh.

The Abrahamic God flooded the entire planet killing off almost all humanity and leaving only a single breeding pair of each species. I’m not taking lectures on preserving biodiversity from the fans of that arsehole

The Abrahamic God flooded the entire planet killing off almost all humanity and leaving only a single breeding pair of each species. I’m not taking lectures on preserving biodiversity from the fans of that arsehole
[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] Outstanding

3 hours ago, MixuFixit said:

Cracking for fish and that though

The inevitable mixing of freshwater and seawater would've made the deluge rather a rough time for anything aquatic. And as the Holy Babble only mentions Noah saving land based animals, the fishes and whatnot would've perished. It also means Big Jehovah must have created marine life for a second time after he sorted out the salinity levels. Some boi.

Edited by Shotgun

8 hours ago, Shotgun said:

It also means Big Jehovah must have created marine life for a second time after he sorted out the salinity levels. Some boi.

Jehovah is well known for liking a bit of fish - though don't say that aloud in Galilee or you'll be stoned to death.

I was awoken this morning by the sound of something scraping at the loft hatch (no euph).  Weird scraping noises from inside the loft.  Not a fucking clue what it was.

f**k that for a game of cricket tbf. 

Edited by Melanius Mullarkey