Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Would you really want to be drinking in the company you are in anyway? Thought you hated the FIL?

I would still enjoy the day and put family dynamics to one side regardless. I don’t hate the FIL he has just acted like a complete arsehole to his children in his first marriage in favour of his new wife and needs to grow a pair of balls. There have been a couple of proper awful things he has done in the last year which made me not want to go to his for Christmas Day but that entire side of the family will be there so it’s not just about me/him anyway. I’m sure I’ll have fun not drinking anyway and I’ll be back home for 8 o clock and can fill my boots then and every other day until I go back to work.

I still holding out hope that Throbber has played this fool and actually has Christmas dinner lined up at his own house, and just fucks Throbbettes dad off without so much as a phone call. 

IIRC he did say he was considering this option, so anytging less is a bottle job 

(IMO)

Again, it’s not really my shout to make and the people who would actually be let down by us not showing up haven’t acted like dicks this year. The girlfriends grandparents will be there for example so would be a dick move to not let them see their great grandkids on Christmas Day just because I have decided to throw the toys out the pram. I will promise to teabag the Yorkshire pudding mix in taking to the party before I put it in the oven though.

18 minutes ago, throbber said:

I would still enjoy the day and put family dynamics to one side regardless. I don’t hate the FIL he has just acted like a complete arsehole to his children in his first marriage in favour of his new wife and needs to grow a pair of balls. There have been a couple of proper awful things he has done in the last year which made me not want to go to his for Christmas Day but that entire side of the family will be there so it’s not just about me/him anyway. I’m sure I’ll have fun not drinking anyway and I’ll be back home for 8 o clock and can fill my boots then and every other day until I go back to work.

A noble sacrifice on your part throbber.

Plus, you can always just sit jingling the car keys 😀

1 minute ago, hearthammer said:

If you lived in Vietnam, the dog would be easier to take with you -  in 2 large Tupperware dishes or in foil if you wanted it to be kept warm enough till you got there.  😀

And you've got twice the chance of getting a leg.

Is "pudding" your Terrier's name ??  Do you dae liver too ??

I use 300 ml milk
250 g sifted four
4 eggs

And a good lump of mustard and salt/pepper. Then I stick the oven up to about 220 and put the oil in the tray that has little circles in it and then put the mix into that, usually takes 15 minutes max.

1 minute ago, throbber said:

I use 300 ml milk
250 g sifted four
4 eggs

And a good lump of mustard and salt/pepper. Then I stick the oven up to about 220 and put the oil in the tray that has little circles in it and then put the mix into that, usually takes 15 minutes max.

Pics (as and when) or . . . . . . . . . . . .  .

I assume you wok your dog early in the morning before you start with your puds ??

Pics (as and when) or . . . . . . . . . . . .  .
I assume you wok your dog early in the morning before you start with your puds ??

It’s not my dog, it is a guest. The b*****d keeps shitting in my back garden which is starting to get annoying.

1 hour ago, throbber said:

I use 300 ml milk
250 g sifted four
4 eggs

Wee bit lard rather than oil.