Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

My auntie, who is in her late sixties, is doing a zip slide across the Clyde in April for alzheimers Scotland, to raise money. My uncle tam is 73 and has severe dementia, and it's fucking heartbreaking. I rarely show my emotions, but I turned into a blubbering wreck when I found out what she is doing. If I put the link up, will anyone chuck a few quid in?? Thanks folks.

15 minutes ago, philpy said:

My auntie, who is in her late sixties, is doing a zip slide across the Clyde in April for alzheimers Scotland, to raise money. My uncle tam is 73 and has severe dementia, and it's fucking heartbreaking. I rarely show my emotions, but I turned into a blubbering wreck when I found out what she is doing. If I put the link up, will anyone chuck a few quid in?? Thanks folks.

Best of luck (to your Aunt) hope they can slow his Alzheimer's down - you never know when a breakthrough might come. All the best to your family! 

2 hours ago, Dele said:

Going through photos on my iPad to try and find some from my old phone and found this beauty from last summer (I think). We got one of the bar lassies to tell him. Still confuses me to this day how he managed to button it up and not notice.

IMG_2739.thumb.JPG.85449c4180719529293bbf5bf73e715f.JPG

Had it hanging up.with the buttons done up and pulled it over his head. Still a mug though.

3 hours ago, sophia said:

I hear the adventurers rescued from Ben Nevis yesterday were replete with the traditional Govan garb of trainers and sarcastic expressions.

At least the rescue team had an easy job finding them - just followed the trail of Buckfast empties.

On 10/02/2020 at 04:40, Dele said:

Going through photos on my iPad to try and find some from my old phone and found this beauty from last summer (I think). We got one of the bar lassies to tell him. Still confuses me to this day how he managed to button it up and not notice.

IMG_2739.thumb.JPG.85449c4180719529293bbf5bf73e715f.JPG

Probably spilt kebab all down the front and couldn't be arsed going home to change. 

I was on eBay earlier looki g to see if a jacket I'm looking to sell is on sale there. I ended up having a look about. When I get bored I go to 'buy it now' auctions and bid the lowest price so people who list buy it now prices get that knocked off but still have to pay the insertion fee for this. 

Upon doing this (trying to act the c**t) I have inadvertently bought this monstrosity:

Screenshot_20200212_182812_com.android.gallery3d.thumb.jpg.df2ffd8efa5dd511d1d0e67545846a5c.jpg

Brand new, with tags. £12. Delivered. 

That'll teach me.