Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

We’ve recently had a cupboard thread and currently have a larder thread and a bed thread.  The lockdown is taking its toll on P&B and we cannot even be sure when the football will start again.

I’ve just made the fatal mistake of leaving the tv channel on BBC Scotland and watching the first 10 minutes of something called Up For It. 

It stars Ashley Storrie, who is Janey Godley’s daughter. Jesus fucking suffering, she is literally a clone of her maw. Truly abysmal. 

1 hour ago, 8MileBU said:

I’ve just made the fatal mistake of leaving the tv channel on BBC Scotland and watching the first 10 minutes of something called Up For It. 

It stars Ashley Storrie, who is Janey Godley’s daughter. Jesus fucking suffering, she is literally a clone of her maw. Truly abysmal. 

Up till now I had no idea that this was the case, but under scrutiny, she quite clearly has inherited the miserable c**t gene.

The miserable c**t gene isn't that big of an issue for a comedian, it's helpful for a few of them. The unfunny c**t gene is a tougher one to deal with and one she will almost certainly have given who her mother is.

I don’t think I’ve seen a player who enjoyed playing football as much as Ronaldinho did, with that big goofy smile of his. Everything he did with the ball looked like he was taking the piss. An absolute joy to watch and one of the greats of the game.
That goal against England, and his toe poke against Chelsea have to be two of the favourites but I alwyas remember being pished in the Goose on Newmarket in Falkirk the night he absolutely fucking ruined Real Madrid and got clapped off by their fans.

Also, in 2002 when he played beside Rivaldo and Ronaldo for Brazil, those three would be in with a shout of the most talented front three that's ever played together. Brazilian Ronaldo has somehow become underrated over the years having been an unbelievable player, and Rivaldo was a Rolls Royce*

*p***k behaviour against Turkey excepted

That goal against England, and his toe poke against Chelsea have to be two of the favourites but I alwyas remember being pished in the Goose on Newmarket in Falkirk the night he absolutely fucking ruined Real Madrid and got clapped off by their fans.

Also, in 2002 when he played beside Rivaldo and Ronaldo for Brazil, those three would be in with a shout of the most talented front three that's ever played together. Brazilian Ronaldo has somehow become underrated over the years having been an unbelievable player, and Rivaldo was a Rolls Royce*

*p***k behaviour against Turkey excepted

People also forget that they weren’t fancied much at all in the build up and almost didn’t qualify. Seems ridiculous now. Ronaldo was seen as a potential crock after his injury, Ronaldinho was talented but inconsistent and played for PSG, who weren’t a ‘blue chip’ team the way they are now, they finished 4th and 11th in Ligue 1in his two seasons.

They only brought in Scolari when they were looking not likely to qualify and he was a criticised appointment, the Brazilian press thought he was too negative. It’s stuck in my mind but one of the preview magazines, either the Guardian or FourFourTwo, predicted they wouldn’t make it out of the group stages.

Watching Celebrity Bake off there, Melanie Sykes metioned she was 47 at the time of filming. She's going to be 50 this year.

I thought that couldn't be right, until I realised it's about 25 years since the Boddingtons adverts. We're all getting really fucking old.

Still wid though

melanie-sykes-at-national-television-awa

4 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Watching Celebrity Bake off there, Melanie Sykes metioned she was 47 at the time of filming. She's going to be 50 this year.

I thought that couldn't be right, until I realised it's about 25 years since the Boddingtons adverts. We're all getting really fucking old.

Still wid though

melanie-sykes-at-national-television-awa

I’ve often wondered what sort of arsehole watches this sort of shite TV.  Now I know.

5 minutes ago, HeartsOfficialMoaner said:

Did you see that episode where she made that...

what's it called?

Banana and out loaf thing. 

Make it in the micro.

Looks amazing.

What a stupid post.  I suppose watching shite TV rots the brain.