Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

He forgot to mention the minor indiscretion of a criminal record in his profile. Probably just slipped his mind. Otherwise seems like a nice chap who’s never uttered the phrase ‘ladz, ladz, ladz!’ 

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.scotsman.com/news/uk-news/jail-gary-linekers-wealthy-brother-over-ps220000-tax-fraud-2512928%3famp

Elderly parent complaining that landline phones (cordless type) are "on the blink" and emit buzzing & crackling sounds.

Have to explain, yet again, that throwing away the rechargeable batteries on the handsets and replacing them with Ever Readies might be causing the issue.

😬

Edited by Florentine_Pogen

15 hours ago, ICTChris said:

Saw this tweet about the slightly odd looking bag of eggs for sale in Morrisons.

Then saw this in the replies

A quid for 48 already boiled eggs that I don't need to boil or shell, I'm nipping to Morrison's tonight to see if they have any.

That long catering egg looks munchable too.

Clearing out the garden and saw a wee pile of frog spawn. Being the sensitive animal lover I am I didn't have the heart to chuck them in the skip. Thankfully the mother was close by and I managed to scoop the eggs and frog up and put them in the nearby field and completed my good deed for the day. A wee while later I spotted another frog and took it to the same place. The eggs I had left earlier were gone. And so I'm now wondering if the first frog has taken the eggs away to hide or if I had the mother the second time and the first frog was an intruder who has just got a free meal.

1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:

Clearing out the garden and saw a wee pile of frog spawn. Being the sensitive animal lover I am I didn't have the heart to chuck them in the skip. Thankfully the mother was close by and I managed to scoop the eggs and frog up and put them in the nearby field and completed my good deed for the day. A wee while later I spotted another frog and took it to the same place. The eggs I had left earlier were gone. And so I'm now wondering if the first frog has taken the eggs away to hide or if I had the mother the second time and the first frog was an intruder who has just got a free meal.

Just sent that frog spawn to their premature death, you heartless monster.

1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:

Was there someone in a Morrison’s outfit hiding in a nearby bush by any chance?

2 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

That well-known frog habitat, the middle of a field.